"He's probably already off to school, going to see Kyle blahhh."

>>>

Dinner time

Master Damian; would you please just call a truce with master Jason so we can all enjoy dinner as a family. Alfred said a little annoyed with the boys.

"Never! If Todd doesn't want to come out and accept defeat then I would do no such thing Pennyworth." Damian said.

"Give it a rest already." Artemis said rolling her eyes.

"Come on Demon were all hungry." Tim whined.

"No!" Damian replied.

"Come on Dames; I'm hungry do it for your favorite brother." Begged Dick.

"Grayson you are nothing of the sort." Damian replied.

"Come on kid how long are you planning on keeping this up?" Wally asked Jason.

"Until Tater tot calls a truce." Jason said laughing.

"Todd!" Damian yelled.

"Would you please Damian call a truce so we can all eat dinner?" Megan asked.

"Never!" Damian yelled again.

"Can both of you just call a truce." Tim said pulling his hair.

"Fine!" Jason and Damian yelled at the same time.

"You can come out now Jason." Dick said with his arms crossed.

Jason than unzipped the bottom of the couch climbed out and than zipped it back up and ran to the kitchen.

"Did you cut a hole into the couch?" Wally asked.

"Haha! Didn't think i'd do that right Demon. And yes I did cut the couch." Jason replied laughing.

Damian on the other hand looked pissed.

"Earth to Damian?" Dick asked waving a hand in front of Damian's face.

"I am going to ignore this ordeal Todd and I'm going to eat and head to bed." Damian said his hands in fist.

"Ok" Jason said his hands up.

"Now that everyone is present yo may all now enjoy your dinner and I would also like to ask who would be attending the manor tomorrow for your friend day." Alfred asked.

"Roy's not coming over so we don't have anyone coming." Wally said.

"Steph and Cass are coming by." Tim said.

"I have met someone who I've have found interest, but i'm still currently testing them. And I've still have not made myself know to this person" Damian said not looking up from his plate.

Dick, Jason and Tim all looked confused.

"Uh ok than anyways, I have a friend coming over." Jason said changing the subject.

"Kyle, yeah I know." Tim said.

Jason blinked.

"Kyle?" Questioned Dick.

"UHHHHhhhhh he's a friend, I made, and he coming over....tomorrow." Jason said embarrassed.

"Is he the one who you've been 'eyeballing'?" Damian questioned.

"Pft Kyle, nah." Jason said pretending to laugh.

"Ah so he is, his trial will begin tomorrow." Damian said, hands behind his back.

"No your... You got it all wrong I don't like Kyle." Jason said expression less.

The scary part it seemed like he wasn't lying.

"Alright, Thank you all for the information. Now, off to bed with you all." Alfred said.

"Night Alfe!" Dick,Jason,Tim and Damian all said together. They all than ran to the rooms excited for what tomorrow held.

>>>

In the morning

Jason was once again the first to wake up, he ran outside his room slam the door ran don stairs to the kitchen got an apple put it in his mouth and tied his shoe.

Jason than ran out the front door smiling.

Tim woke up second he didn't want to walk by himself today so he woke up Artemis, Dick, Conner and Megan.

Wally woke up at near the same time Tim was waking everyone up he went down stairs made some cereal and started eating.

Dick went to the kitchen where he sat across from Wally eating pancakes.

While the both of them were eating they would sneak each other secret little glances. It stopped when Tim,Artemis,Conner and Megan came down to the kitchen.

"Stop flirting we got to get to school." Tim pointed out.

Both Dick and Wally blushed.

"Oh my god just kiss already why don't you." Artemis said holding her head.

"Where's Jason and Damian?" Megan questioned.

"Damian's getting a ride from Alfred." Dick replied.

"And Jason?" Conner asked with a raised eyebrow.

"He's probably already off to school, going to see Kyle blahhh." Tim said.

Everyone laughed at Tim's jealousy.

"You all better be heading to school." Alfred announced coming down the stairs, with a sleepy Damian following him.

The team and the two brothers ran outside, they all started heading to school.

"Hey do you want a lift?" Wally asked Dick.

Dick blinked "Sure."

He then climbed on Wally's back, "Hold on." Wally said.

Wally than started to run, Dick put his head in Wally's back, holding on tight to Wally's neck.

Wally laughed, Dick lifted his head, he then started to laugh as well.

"Here's your stop." Wally said, kneeling down so Dick can get off.

"Dude that was so fun. Thanks." Dick said smiling.

Wally than decided to be bold, he thinks he got over his crush on Robin, so he did something he would have never done, he kissed Dick on the cheek, and said.

"I'll pick you up after school." Wally than speed away, leaving a blushing Dick by himself in front of Gotham academy.

Barbra than walked up to Dick, "So after school manor?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." Dick replied still not believing that Wally kissed him on the cheek.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!

P.S I am going on vacation for 3 weeks the story will not be updated until I get back.