"so what's this I hear about your 'crush' Grayson?"

Time skip...Batcave

Me and Bruce walked threw the zeta tubes and to the batcave, I was about to head up stairs

But then Bruce turned me to him and said "Dick I know you're upset but think some of your favorite people get to met the real you some of your friends, plus crush." I blushed like a tomato but before I can reply there was aloud crash from behind me I turned around in an instant and saw Jason and Tim on the floor with a piece of the air vent.

Jason got up first and said "How'd we get here Timmy hmm? Must've teleported or something don't mind us well just be going back from were we came from." Jason offered Tim a hand and said "you ok babybird?" Tim had a weak blush but said "Yeah of course." and turned to me and Bruce and said "sorry we were trying to hide from the demon and we just happened to overhear your conversation, we didn't mean to fall we just got startled because we heard something about Dick having a crush."

Jason nodded "yeah by the way who's the lucky lady you fallen for Dickie?" "Jason don't be rude sorry Dick sorry Bruce I promise never to do it again." Tim said and nudged Jason with his elbow "hm? Oh yeah! Sure whatever." Jason replied. I laughed "Ha, little wing how would you feel if I told someone about your crush." I said placing a hand on Jason's shoulder. I glanced at Tim who seemed to be stuck between upset,confused, and jealous I looked back at Jason who laughed "hahaha! Dickie do you really think I have a crush i'm not some obsessed fan girl who's drooling over a boy, it's one for one."

"Jason?" "What?" "Who said anything about a boy?" I asked "No one I was just implying that...." Jason took out a pocket knife and turned to me Tim and Bruce and threatened "Don't tell anyone about this or all cut your tongue in your sleep got it." I hold up my hands and walked away and said, "Ok little wing."

Right before Bruce or Tim could say anything Damian jumped out from the broken vent and landed on Tim and yelled "Father!" Bruce looked at the youngest and knew what this was about. "Father please don't tell me your gonna be gone before my birthday; and please don't tell me your gonna be leaving me with these imbeciles?!"

Sorry Damian but there's nothing I could do the league and I have to go to an off earth mission so your gonna be stuck here because I can't bring any of you." "But father it's gonna be my birthday i'm turning 5 I would finally be aloud to see mother again,and you can't leave me! I won't let you. Mother's left me and know your doing so t..wo....two."Damian said between sobs he ran to Bruce's feet and hugged him like it was his life source."I'm sorry Damian there's nothing I can do." Bruce patted Damian's back gently "How bout this Damian you can have 2 birthday party one with Dick's team and your brothers and one with me you Alfred and the boy's hmm?" Damian stopped crying and held a breath and then spoke "Only if Drake isn't invited."

Jason laughed and walked to Damian "Up top demon, wow sorry Timbo guess you don't get any cake." Know it was Tim's turn to laugh "Ha never wanted any i'll I need is coffee." " Damian, my gift to you would be me destroying Tim's coffee machine." Jason said and picked up Damian from where he stood next to Bruce's feet to everyone's surprise he didn't fight back insted he whispered something in Jason's ear, Jason put Damian down and said " Got to go...umm...uhh" out of nowhere Jason pulled out a smoke bomb and disappeared.

"He needs time to think" Damian said he looked to me and spoke "So what's this I hear about your crush Grayson?"

I face palmed

Author's Note:

I hope you like my take on Jason,Tim and Damian, and yes there is a small hint of Jaytim in this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. 

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's. 

Jaytim hint

Jaytim hint.