"Who I've been...Um..eyeballing."

>>>

After everything calmed down they started talking again, "So little buddy do you got anyone on your mind?" Wally asked Damian smirking.

"Do you West?" Damian tested while death glaring at Wally and then eyes gently glancing at Dick to warn Wally.

"I have someone on my mind." Conner admitted, Megan blushed, "Same" Tim said day dreaming.

"Oh was it that blond girl from last night?" Roy asked eyebrow raising.

"Brown?" Damian asked.

"Steph!, No. No.No way!" Tim yelled.

"Anyways how about you?" Wally said turning his attention to Dick.

"There is someone who has my interest." Dick replied.

"Jaybird?" Dick asked.

"Well if i'm being honest there is someone at school who I've been...Um..eyeballing." Jason said starting to blush. He put his hands in his face to cover his blush.

"AWW!" Artemis, Megan,Kaldur, Wally,Dick and Roy said at the same time.

"Are they worthy?" Damian asked.

"Why did I mention this!" Jason yelled in his hands.

Tim couldn't help it but he felt the sting of jealousy, "Who's the girl who has your interest Jason?" Tim asked.

"Im-Im...GOING TO SCHOOL!" Jason yelled rushing out of the kitchen opening the front door and leaving.

"Did he literally just forget all his stuff just so he wouldn't have to answer questions?" Wally asked amused.

"That he did. I guess I'll just have to find out on my own." Damian said a little disappointed in Jason.

"Off to school with all of you now!" Alfred shushed.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!

Hint next chapter will be showing a new ship!!!