"I am, So sorry, So sorry, Jason."

>>>

"Hey guys!" Wally said.

"Now can we go Grayson." Damian asked Dick.

"Yes, now we can." Dick replied smiling.

The team and the two batboys all started walking to the manor.

>>>

While walking

"Hey so you know that girl in are gym class?" Kyle asked Jason.

"Tall, black hair, smiles way to much?" Jason replied.

"Yeah her, Donna." Kyle said.

"Oh, than yeah I know her, why ask though?" Jason questioned.

"Well she asked me on a date." Kyle said.

"Did she cry when you rejected her?" Jason asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Um, No." Kyle replied, he then stopped in there path.

Jason turned and faced Kyle.

"Did you say yes?" Jason questioned.

"I did." Kyle said now looking down.

"Oh!" Jason said surprised.

"Yeah." Kyle said and than started walking again. Jason soon followed.

"Why did you tell me this now?" Jason asked.

"You know your brother well what he said back there made me think. It kinda seems like we like each other or are dating. You know I don't swing that way, right?" Kyle now asked.

"And you think I do?" Jason replied now being defensive.

"No! No! It's just I don't. No, I thought. Ok i'm stupid." Kyle now said in defeat.

"Come on let's just head to the manor." Jason said.

"Sorry." Kyle mumbled so low that Jason couldn't hear him.

>>>

Tim and Steph

"Come on Steph I think I see Jason's red hoodie." Tim called back to Steph who was trying to catch up to Tim.

"I'm coming!" Steph called in reply.

Tim ran up to were Kyle and Jason were and he tackled Jason to the floor.

"What The Fuck!" Jason yelled and then he saw it was Tim who knocked him down.

"Timothy you're so dead." Jason said now glaring at Tim.

"Sorry Jase but we seen you walking-" Tim was saying but Jason cut him off.

"We?" Jason questioned.

"I am, So sorry, So sorry, Jason." Steph said now helping him off the floor.

"Keep your boyfriend in check Blond." Jason said directly looking at Steph.

"I was apologizing, And he's not my boyfriend, he's your brother, Street Rat." Steph replied back.

"Do you want to go you Spoiled piece of shit." Jason said now cracking his knuckles.

"What are you gonna do about it, go cry to mommy." Steph was saying but realized what she said when Jason flinched back.

"I didn't mean that-" Steph was now trying to apologies.

"I dont give a Fuck if you didn't mean it you said it." Jason said now with an evil glint in his eyes he walked straight in front of Steph.

"If you say anything, any comment, laugh, word, at the manor....." He looked at Steph deadly, "I Will Kill You."

"Well, haha, That was fun but I don't think we meet." Kyle said now trying to make everyone normal again.

"Oh we haven't but I've seen you around, your an artist, your Uncle Is Hal Jordon, Your mom and Dad are Aaron Rayner and Maura Rayner-" Tim was saying but got cut off by Jason.

"Ok stalker bird, we get it you stalk people." Jason said hands crossed.

Tim blushed.

"Sorry got carried away." Tim apologies to Kyle.

"Oh it's ok, You know my name already so what's yours?" Kyle questioned.

"Timothy, but you can call me Tim." Tim said.

"Well it's nice to meet you Tim." Kyle said now giving Tim a hand shake.

"Oh, ok now that your done with introductions can we continue to the manor." Jason said now walking away.

"So how did you and Jason meet?" Tim questioned Kyle.

"Oh well that's a long story." Kyle then looked at Jason for approval.

Jason nodded.

"Well I saw your brother smoking in the bathroom." Kyle said and started to laugh.

"Lucky, I caught him smoking in Bruce's room, the cleaning closet, under the couch on top of the fireplace on top of the chandelier-" Tim was saying but got cut off by Jason.

"Tim he gets it, I smoke a lot calm down." Jason said.

"Remember that time you gave Damian a cigarette and Dick started running up the stair yelling. "Bruce Jason's trying to give Damian lung cancer!" Tim said.

Jason laughed.

"Oh that was a time." Jason laughed again.

"You didn't get any of Alfred's cookies for a month." Tim said now laughing to.

Kyle blinked.

"Wait, Jason you gave your little brother a cigarette?" Kyle questioned.

"Don't worry the kid was barley 3 he didn't remember anything and he's Demon Spawn, he can take anything." Jason said

"How old is he right now?" Kyle questioned.

"4, he's turning 5 in a couple days." Jason replied.

"Oh my god I forgot his birthday.' Tim said now getting in on the conversation.

Jason laughed, "I almost did two but I got him a gift." Jason said.

"Hey Tim ima head home bye." Steph said.

"Jason look what you did she's scared your gonna kill her." Tim said.

This time, Jason, Tim and Kyle all laughed.

Remember:

Comment below if you have any idea's of what should happen next I'd love to hear from you guy's.

If you'd like to talk to me the best way of contacting me is threw insta I'd love to talk to you all!

Happy Birthday to myself! Have you all watched Young justice outsiders! It's amazing! I promise not to spoil if you haven't. Also what about Teen titans live action who seen it?