The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth

Darren Rivera was born September 17, 1999 to Domingo and Sarah Rivera. A corrupted gene caused a troublesome birth, and when he was finally introduced to the world he was not only human, but half wolf as well.

Domingo never liked his son for some reason, occasionally abusing him and saying he wasn't wanted. Once Darren was old enough to understand for himself what his father was doing, he told Sarah, who divorced the man.

Shortly after this incident, on Darren's 10th birthday, Sarah had an unexpected seizure that left her unable to move her right arm. Due to this, she was forced to quit her job as a nurse and become a housekeeper. The pay was measly, just barely enough to keep her family steady, but it was the best she could do with her degree and her disability. However it wasn't enough to keep her daughter Dianne alive through childbirth (unexpected and troublesome), and she died.

By about this time, Sarah met William. Darren absolutely adored the man, and so did she, so they got married exactly two years after Dianne passed. By this time, Darren was 16, and together they moved into his newly bought mansion-type thing in Asheville.

Soon after the two lovebirds were wed, though, William began showing his dark side. In fact, the only reason Sarah stayed married to him was because he paid the bills, and as soon as Darren graduated college she decided she would leave.

On Darren's 17th birthday, he decided to go to regular public school to make new friends and not be "that one rich kid". Sarah didn't think much of it; as long as he was happy she was happy. However, William immediately rejected Darren for it, crushing the last ounce of hope in him that he could finally have a dad that loved him regardless. Darren was never quite the same since then, preferring to keep to himself whenever possible.

This was around the time Darren caught his eyes on three exceptionally beautiful creatures: Elaina something, Holly Anderson and Aimee Bukhari, an immigrant from Swat Valley in Pakistan. As you know, Holly committed suicide when Koda dumped her, Aimee recently died in a car accident, and Elaina was a creepy stalker person that admired Darren from afar..

"He WHAT!?" Grayson exclaimed, spitting a mouthful of coffee onto Darren's Australian Shepherd. The poor thing yelped and skittered out the doggy door into the garage.

"I'm gonna guess that I shouldn't have told you that part..." Sarah laughed exhaustedly, then stood up, escorting Grayson to the door.

"When Darren gets back, don't tell him anything I told you."

"Uhh... ok?" Grayson stammered, bending over to put on his Vans and hide his face, quickly turning red from this new information. He'd always known the Aimee and Holly part, but this was a whole different thing. How should he react? Did he really like Elaina?

Sarah seemed to have read his mind.

"You don't react at all. Now, please hurry before my husband comes back out."

Grayson stood up and stumbled into the walkway before turning around.

"One last question. Why did he leave?"

"We both know he couldn't stay." With that, she closed the door and walked back into the kitchen.