23| Zone Two

MATURE THEMES IN THIS CHAPTER. SEXUAL CONTENT. 16+

I began writing on wattpad because of the freedom it gives writers. This chapter contains sexual content, so if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't read it. Please refrain from leaving negative comments. It will not change what or how I write.

This is fairly mild compared to whats to come. Please read the episode version if you prefer clean content.

Sorry to be harsh but I wanted to be clear.

Love you all!

xoxo

----------------------------------------------

I pace back and forth in the living room. "This is bad." I continue pacing as I slap my hand to my forehead, trying to think of the best way to deal with this. "Really bad." I cringe to myself. "What the hell am I going to do!" A whisper but the panic in my voice was evident. "About what?" A voice from behind me paralyzes me to my spot. I slowly turn around to see Vince and Damien staring at me quizically. My shoulders rise as my head leans back, bringing my arms into my chest. "Oh..." I let out a loud awkward laugh. "Nothing! I was just thinking about what to do... right now! Because I'm... really... bored." I ramble on as Vince raises his eyebrows at me in amusement and Damien furrows his, knowing something isn't right. I give them both a crooked smile after a long silence. "Well, time for bed!" I turn around and sprint through the hall, towards the stairs. They both stand in mild shock for a brief moment. "That was... odd." Vince finally breaks the silence. "It was..." Damien nods slowly. "I'm going to follow her. Have a good night, Vince." Vince smiles and bows to him. "Thank you, your grace. You as well." Damien nods and leaves the room.
----------------------------------------------
I burst into our bedroom and dive for Damien's bag, ripping it open and digging my hands in and throwing clothes around. "I have to change." I whisper to myself. I grab one of his shirts and rub my face and neck into it. I needed his scent to mask mine, otherwise the entire house would find out. "What are you doing?" I slide the shirt down from my face to see Damien standing in front of me, arms crossed and head tilted. "Oh, uh, I-I need your scent on me..." He gives me a confused smile, leaning down to me and grabbing onto both of my shoulders. "Calm down, Aryah. What happened?" I take a few quick breaths. "She knows Damien. She knows!" The panic begins to rise in my body again. "Who knows? Knows what?" He shakes his head. "Skye! She knows I'm an essence. We got into a little tiff and she took off the piece of shirt that was wrapped around my wrist! She was confused at first but then she must have smelled my scent. We were so close when it happened. I have to mask it before the whole house finds out! She knows. She knows!" I blurt this out like literal word vomit. Damien looks at me for a second before dropping his arms, running one hand through his hair. "Shit." He says as he slumps back. I reach out to touch his arm. "I'm so sorry." He takes a deep breath. "It's not your fault. Don't worry, I'll deal with it." He leans over, kissing me on the forehead. "Stay here." He pushes himself up and exits the room, leaving me on the floor, his shirt in my hands.

----------------------------------------------

<-Skye's P.O.V->

I enter my bedroom and throw myself on the bed. Staring at the ceiling, I take a deep breath, a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I fidget before pushing myself up, pacing back and forth on the hard wood floor; I pause as a knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. "Who is it?" I call out. "Skye, it's me." Damien's voice flows through my ears; oh how I dreamed of the day Damein knocked on my door, but for other reasons. I'm pulled out of my thoughts and jump into action, throwing clothes in my closet and loose papers and books under my bed. He could hear me scurrying around and I could feel his impatience through the door. "Can I come in?" He calls out. I take a glance in my dresser mirror, wiping a hair from my face and behind my ear before opening the door to see him standing casually with his hands in his pockets. "Uh, yes? How can I help you, your grace?" He stares at me for a moment before glancing over my shoulder, then back at me. "What are you doing?" I visibly relax my body, slumping over and leaning on the door frame. "Nothing, nothing." I clear mythroat, "Just, chillin'." Damien nods slowly in response. I raise an eyebrow and give him a devilish smile. "Would you like to come in?" I say this as I turn mybody to allow access; he walks in, stopping in the middle of the room, turning around, keeping his hands in his pockets. I close the door and flop down onto my desk chair. "What brings you to my room this late at night?" I bite my lip and move my gaze to his lips.