49| Harper

Hello my lovely and loyal fans!

I have a lot to explain but unfortunately I'm in a bit of a rush and don't have time at the moment. I wanted to publish the chapter before the weekend because I'm not sure I'll have time until Monday! 

Next chapter, I'll write a note at the beginning telling all of you where the hell I went lol. Also! I'm going to update this with an edited version a bit later, so please don't mind the mistakes for now lol. 

Love you all sooooo much, you have no idea. I hope you're all happy and healthy during this crazy time in our world!!!

XOXO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<-Morgan's P.O.V.->

Another morning back at what I would consider the 'Rebel Headquarters' I guess. I laugh to myself at how lame that sounds, but what else should I call it? It was home and I loved it. I greet everyone on my way down to the kitchen and grab a quick coffee. I yawn as I open the front door, I always did a quick walk around the property every morning, safety precautions. The sun beams through the branches of the large tree to my left. I take a deep breath of fresh air, sighing out. I tilt my mug to my lips to take a sip of my coffee, at the same time I take a step down the path, leading away from the front door. I glance down to my right, noticing something poking out from the bush. I step closer to see a foot; panicking I throw my mug to the side and run towards the person, who had been lying on their stomach. I kneel down beside her, shaking her. I quickly glance over her, she was unconscious and filthy. I turn her over on her side, my mouth dropping. "Jesus!" It was her, Harper. I yell over my shoulder for help, thankfully someone runs out to see what the commotion was. "You're going to be okay." I repeat to her. One of the guards runs over, lifting her, bringing her into the house. 

--------------------------------

<-Ayrah's P.O.V->

It was a bit of a cloudy morning, but I didn't mind; I like rain and thunderstorms. However it wasn't ideal when I had to go and train. It was my first morning with Cynthia and I was a bit nervous,  I wasn't overly flexible. 

"Subha savera, nur. Good morning, light." 

A soft voice flows through my ears like silk. I turn around to see Mumbi, the unusual lady I had met only the day before. She smiles at me, "I apologize, I did not mean to frighten you." I nod sweetly at her, unsure of what to say next. "There is no need to be nervous, dear. I'm here to help you and answer any questions you may have." I smile, she was easy to talk to, it was comfortable. "I'm sorry Mumbi but I have to get to training. Can we talk after?" She nods, "Of course, nur. I will see you there." 

I swiftly made my way to the training grounds. We spent the first half of the morning, stretching and strengthening. Near the end Cynthia decides that I should start some basic tricks. "Okay, this is called a 'back bend' I will hold you from your hips, arms up straight and arch backwards." I look at her unimpressed, this will end in disaster. I reach up to the sky, looking back as I begin to descend. Damien happens to come into view in the same moment. "Damien?" I say as I continue to descend. Cynthia jumps, her hands slip and I go tumbling down, flat on my face. I grab my face as Cynthia quickly tends to me. "Ow, what the hell!" We both look over to Damien who's rubbing his face, mimicking me. Cynthia stands, rubbing the back of her neck. "Heh, sorry about that..." I roll my eyes at her, deciding to stay down on the grass. She brushes herself off, regaining her composure. "You'll be sore, but that's normal. See you tomorrow!" She winks at me before turning to Damien, bowing her head. "Your grace."