44| Life & Death

A tingling rises from my toes, up my legs, through my arms up my neck until my eyes burst open. I couldn't pull my thoughts together as the distraction of my heightened senses consumed me. Light pricks of electricity from the center of my chest, through to each finger-tip.

"Damien!" A breathless gasp as I jump up out of bed into an unfamiliar room. Rickie whips around almost jumping out of his skin, gasping like a young girl.

Damien consumed my mind, I could feel the anxiety growing between us. His emotions were mine and mine were his. The sudden desperation to find him overtook my body. "Damien." I whispered again to myself. As if he heard me, our minds connected. An overwhelming strong feeling exploded in my body, alerting me towards the door, he was close.

A loud echo rings through the hospital halls. "She's gone!" Rickie jumps around searching for me. Cain burst through the door looking equally disheveled. "What the hell?" The doctor runs towards the yelling, ushering us to calm down and to tell him what had happened.  A bright flash blinds everyone in the surrounding area, followed by a low level earthquake. The light subsides only to reveal Aryah and Damien colliding into each other. A release of energy boomed, sending waves, causing everyone else to lose their footing.

Our lips collide as we wrap each other in a tight embrace. The world revolved around us in this moment. I could basically read Damien's mind, I knew exactly what he wanted and needed. For the first time, I could feel how much he had really been holding back, which only made me want to devour him even more. He snakes his arm around my waist, lifting me, I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist. He turns sharply, slamming us into the wall behind him. His tongue perfectly in rhythm with mine, I reach for the buttons of his shirt.

I hadn't nor did I particularly care that the entire floor of the hospital was watching my lover and I very close to becoming intimate with each other. "Would someone stop this please? Sex isn't permitted in the hospital..." The doctor quietly pleads. He turns around to Cain and Rickie waiting for each other to volunteer. "Rickie?" Cain pleaded. He glared at Cain. "I've already been punched in the face for cock blocking him. Not about to do it now, when their like... this." He looks back to them with raised eyebrows. Kai walks up behind them and sighs loudly. "You babies, I'll do it." He strides over to them and is quickly thrown across the room, with little disconnect from Aryah. Cain, Rickie and the doctor look down to Kai, who had face planted on the white tile. "Should we... stop watching?" Rickie questioned. "Well, they're not being discreet about it." The doctor shrugged.

Damien pushes me into the wall harder as his hands explore my curves. His shirt was now half unbuttoned and his hand had slid up my shirt and around my back to unhook my bra. I mumbled voice yelling out to us, it seemed so far away. "Damien...?" My bra pops open as he swoops his hand to the front to grab a handful of my breast, using his other hand against the wall for leverage

Then a voice, clear as day. "Excuse me, you're in the middle of a public hospital. No one wants to see you going at it." Our breathing heavy as we begin to slow down. "I dunno, it's kinda... hot." Cain glares back at Rickie in distaste. Cain taps his shoulder, Damien shoots his gaze to Cain, his eyes as dark as night, no longer the blue ocean they once were. He turns back to me, leaning into my ear and whispering. "Let's get out of here." I grin through heavy breaths, He slides his hand up to my thigh and the other around my waist, slamming his lips to mine once again. A flash of light blinds the surrounding bystanders and they're gone.

"No problem, we've only been stressing out hoping you'd come back to life. Good to see your up and lively." Rickie states simply. "That escalated quickly." Cain states looking at the empty space we were standing only moments ago. "Now what?" Kai shrugs. "I dunno, I'm kinda hungry." Rickie suggests.