31| Taken

<- Hey babies! I am back and at it. I apologize for taking so long, I had some personal things I had to deal with. Thank you all for being so patient, I am truly so grateful for all of you. I write for you guys!

For those of you asking about episode- I know it's been forever, and I promise I have been working on it. I'm not happy with how 60 and 61 are, something is missing. But they are written. I will have time next week to sit down and focus purely on that, so stay tuned!

Love you all xoxo ->

---------------------——————————————

The colour from his face drains as his brother smiles back at him. Damien quickly reaches out to me to pull me behind him but he is immediately blocked by what seems to be an invisible wall. "Aryah, get over here!" He screams out to me but I'm unable to respond, I almost felt drunk; confused and in a dazed state. His gaze quickly shifts back to Kai, who begins speaking, "I'm sorry Damien. You must have expected this?" the corner of his lip twitches into an amused smirk as he shrugs his shoulders. Damien jumps forward shoving the wall, pushing his way through but is pushed back. "Giver her back!" He screams, echoing throughout the room. Kai chuckles as he slides his hand from the center of my back, up and around to the right side of my neck, resting in the nook. My eyes flicker before rolling to the back of my head, passing out. Falling backwards, Kai catches me, easily lifting me in his arms. Damien screams at the wall with tight fists. He throws several punches at the wall, making every attempt to break the barrier. He makes an attempt to teleport towards me but the barrier blocks it as well.

The door to the room swings open, slamming into the wall as Cain runs in. "What the hell- Kai!?" Cain takes a quick second to study the room, gathering the situation. He bursts into a sprint towards me but is thrown back as he connects with the barrier. "Ugh, shit. This isn't going to end well for you Kai!"

Kai stands unbothered as he watches his brothers desperately attack the barrier he has created. He chuckles lightly. "Really? It seems to be working well for me." He looks down to my unconscious face and grins. "Such a beautiful girl. So nice to finally have her again."

Damien's immediate reaction was to slam his fists into the barrier once more, causing a loud thud to ring throughout the room. "She is mine! I will kill you for this." He grinds his teeth as his eyes cloud and his inner darkness takes over. He begins to tremble in anger and a black smoke begins to swirl around him. Kai rolls his eyes, "Stop with the dramatics Damien. I appreciate you keeping her safe in the meantime, but it's time for her to come with me now. It's been a lovely family reunion, however I think I've overstayed my welcome. Good luck brothers." He disappears with me in his arms, within the second.

Damien screams as loud as he can, causing every muscle in his body to tense, buldging. He turns around and punches a hole through the wall, making the house shake. Cain quickly reaches up to see if the barrier was still in tact. It seems to be fading quickly. He whips his head around to Damien. "Get yourself together! Go after her, the barrier is down!" Before Cain could finish his sentence, Damien had already teleported.

Cain runs throughout the house yelling for everyone. He makes his way into his study, where Ben had been casually having a drink. He jumps slightly when Cain bursts into the room. "Go get everyone, I will meet them in the front hall in five minutes." Ben nods quickly, dropping his drink on the table and sprinting out of the room.

------------——————————————————

<-Chris's P.O.V->

I've been sitting in this cell for an eternity. I can't stand the blonde ditz in here with me, she is enough torture on it's own. She's been talking non-stop the entire time and I haven't listened to one word. To my surprise she jumps up, mid sentence and slams her hands onto her hips as her expression twists into anger and annoyance. "Cain!" She yells out angrily. I twitch at the name and jump up as well, turning to face him. He comes charging towards the cell. He rips the door open, eyes never leaving mine. My body clenched at the uncertainty and chills domino down my spine.