part 4

*Hizashi POV*

"Hahaha! Y/N-Chan I can't believe we just did that!" Hizashi says unable to believe they just did that!
"I know right!" Y/N say just as excited.
...
...
...
"What do you wanna do no" y/n asked.
I looked at her and smiled real wide, "let's go to the mall!"
"Sure" she said.

*Timeskip to the mall brought to you by dad might!*
"So y/n-Chan, how have you been?" Asks hizashi.
"Oh well, not much. Learned my quirk is to control multiple elements, got a new bike, All might adopted me, got a new CD playe..!"
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!"
You were cut off as hizashi screamed.
You clutched your ears in pain.
Hizashi noticed your pain amd stopped. He also noticed some windows shattered and he ran and apologized to the owners and ran back to apologize to you.
"Oh my god! Y/N I'm so so sorry!" He franticly looking you over noticing your ears were bleeding. Hizashi stepped back, eyes wide. You look up and smile saying "it's okay zashi, are your ears okay?" You look at his ears making sure he's okay, unaware of the look he's giving you. ' You always were my hero y/n' hizashi thinks to himself.
You smile and hizashi then says "I can't believe all might is your dad! Like that is totally awesome!" He then fingerguns at you with a goofy grin.
"I know right! He's awesome but also a total nerd!" You claim laughing.
You both begin walking amd talking about anything and everything. Before you know it it's almost 7 pm.
"Oh wow! I didn't realize how late it was" You exclaim surprised.
"Hey y/n I know it's late but how about we go to the park down the road real quick? Pleeeeeease?" Mic begs.
You look into his puppy dog eyes and nod your head giggling as he grabs your hand excitedly.
You and mic end up at your favorite park that you used to sneak out to as kids.
"Zashi! Push me on the swings!" You yell as you run and jump on the swings. Present mic laughs at your antics, realizing how much he truely missed you.
Hizashi them begins to push you and there is a comfortable silence between you both. Once it hits 8:30 your phone starts ringing.
"Y/N I AM HEEEERE BUT YOU ARE NOT SO WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?" Your dad screams in the phone.
"No worries dad, I'm with hizashi-kun at the park, we're about to leave now." You say to you dad.
"......A-A-A BOOOOOOOY?!?!?"
"yes dad, a boy. The same boy I told you about"
"Ooooooh~ the boy from the foster home? The one you looov-"
"GOODBYE DAD"
You then hang up the phone.
Blushing you look at hizashi who unbeknownst to you heard your dad through the phone. Hizashi is giving you an odd unknown look.
"Hey zashi, it's time to g-"
But your cut off by a pair of lips crashing into yours.
Your eyes are wide, but slowly they close as you put your arms around his neck. He puts one arm around your waist and the other in your l/h c/h hair.
You both part with huge blushes on your faces.
"I really REALLY like you y/n, and I've missed you so much. Sooooo will you be my girl/boyfriend?" Hizashi asks.
You nod with a bright smile on your face.
"Come on zashi, your walking me home" you say happily as your fingers link together.

*Dad might POV*
"MY BABY IS GONNA LEAVE ME!"
"Toshinori...it's late. Go to sleep"
"B-b-b-but grand tori-"
"GOODBYE"
Grand torino hung up...
'WHY IS EVERYINE HANGING UP THE PHONE ON ME?!?!?!?!' All might thinks to himself with tears in his eyes.