Part 21

Another wonderful chapter! Also none of the pictures are mine! Also this one will be a flashback~ so please enjoy!
Sorry it's so short!

^Dom, Eraserhead, And Mic are all together patrolling the city^

"Man it sure is quite today" Dom pints out as the three of them hop from building to building.
"I knoooow, it's pretty boring actually..." Mic mumbles out, not really wanting to be there right now.
"Mmm" Eraser acknowledges with a nod.
The three heroes continue to look for trouble, and after about 2 hours they go to take a break.
"So, where do you two wanna go eat? It's on me" Dom asks.
"Pizza" both men state at the same time.
Eraser and mic look at each other a laugh a bit.
The three men head towards a local pizza joint, that is a favorite of Mic and Erasers.
"Welcome to pizza world! Oh my, pro heroes!" The young waitress squeals in delight.
The heroes wave and follow her as she guides them to a table.
"OH MAN I love this place!!" Mic shouts while looking at his phone.
"Is it that good?" Domino asks
"Uh huh! It's actually the first place Eraser and I got food from together" Mic responds
"Really?" Dom questions, knowing there's a story.
"Yep! I'll be back, gotta pee" Mic informs walking away.
Dom then turns to Aizawa as he pulls his yellow sleeping bag over himself.
"*yawn* it's true you know. This place is the reason Mic and I are friends" Aizawa informs as he lays his head down.
"That's cool, care to share with me?"
"*sigh* sure"

^FLASHBACK TIME~^

"YOOOOO SHOOUUUTTTAAAAA" a 15 year old Hizashi screams.
"Ugh, seriously why are you so loud?" A teenage shouta asks annoyed.
"Sorry dude, it's my quirk! Sooooo what's your quirk?" Hizashi asks.
"None of your business, and why are you following me?" Shouta asks, getting irritated.
"Because dude, we're both going to UA!" Hizashi exclaims.
Shouta rolls his eyes and begins to walk away, Hizashi following right behind him.

*30 minutes later*
"I'm hungry" Shouta states aloud.
"HEY let's order a pizza!"
Shoutas eyes widen 'that would mean one of us would have to call in! I hate calling in....but I'm the one who suggested food...maybe I can convince Yamada to call...' as Aizawa has an internal crisis Hizashi Yamada is already on the phone.
"Hi! I'd like to order a pizza!"
Aizawas eyes widen in shock and tears cascade down his face.
'So that's what a hero is!'

^END FLASHBACK^
"...and that's how I got stuck with him" as Eraserhead finishes his story Domino is giving him the most bewildered look.
"Are....are you serious?" He questions.
Eraserhead nods as Present Mic sits back down.
"Hey dudes!!! What'd I miss?" He asks excitedly.

END!