Part 27 pt.2 the end

RECAP TIME
you're pregnant
Trying to save the orphans
I'm not gonna lie y'all, this is gonna have some serious angst so be ready.

"It's okay sweetie, I've got you" you tell the little boy as you hold him tightly. You see where the other children are being led out and go to run towards them, when suddenly you're thrown against a wall.
"Agh, shit" you mumble, still holding the little boy.
"Really Elementress? I didn't think you'd show up, at least not in The state you're in Hehehehehehe" body swap begins to laugh.
"Why are you doing this?! Leave these kids alone!" You holler, hoping to keep him talking long enough for the others to escape.
"Why? Why?! WHY?! How DARE you ask me WHY!! If you would've left us alone that day, you wouldn't be in this mess right now!" He screams in anger.
You narrow your eyes at him, suddenly you send fire towards him and he gets blasted right in the face.
"AAAAHHHH YOU BITCH! You'll pay!!!!" He creams in pain.
You stand up quickly, rushing towards the exit.
'Shit, my ankle...' you limp as fast as you can, throwing the doors open.
All the other heroes turn to see you, everyone is smiling, glad to have save the kids.
"Little brother! Over here!" A You g girl shouts as her brother jumps from my arms and runs to her.
We all smile, but none of us were happy for too long.
*BANG*
Everyone goes quiet, looking at you.
You raise your brows, then you look down to see...a bullet hole....right on your stomach.
...
"AAAAAHHHHHH" You scream in pain and anger, falling to your knees. Pro heroes and police rushing after and arresting body swap.
Mic and All might rush to your side, and ambulance already there.
"HEHEHEHEHEHE I TOLD YOU! I told you! I told you you'd pay!!" Body swap sings, as he's thrown into the police car.
Your vision begins to fade...
"Y/n please hold on! Baby please...."
"Don't worry my little hero, daddy's here to help..."

.....

"I'm so sorry sir..."
"No! No...."

......
"She's still not awake?"
"N-no, not yet.."

......
"Yamada, we're so sorry about your loss"

......
"Please don't leave me...I need you y/n"

......
Beep beep beep beep
You groan as you slowly open your eyes.
"Ugh...h-Hizashi.." you mumble out, your fiancés eyes widening before filling with tears.
"Oh baby! I thought I lost you...I love you..." he says, hugging you.
Hizashi gets up quickly before running out of the room screaming "SHE'S AWAKE!!!"
Suddenly all of your friends and family pile in, all happy to see you awake.
Your dad steps in, patting your head affectionately.
"My little hero, I'm so happy you're awake!" He cries out.
Everyone laughs, but you stop when you touch your stomach.
"H-Hizashi....where's my baby?" You ask, tears rolling down your cheeks.
Everyone goes quiet, all of them making the same saddened expression.
Hizashi walks over and grabs your hand.
"I'm so sorry y/n...w-we lost her..." he states, eyes not shining bright.
Your tears fall harder and you begin screaming.
"NO!!! WHERE IS SHE?! YOU'RE ALL LYING!! Bring me my daughter!!!" You begin thrashing and laughing hysterically, the doctors telling everyone to leave as they sedate you.
"B-bring her to me....please..." You mutter out before falling asleep.
Everyone upset, knowing there's nothing they could do right now. They all wanted to help, but they can't. Body swap took away your happiness....
But there is one person who can bring that back, and he knows it.
Your fiancé Hizashi Yamada stands with yours and his friends and family, tears falling, knowing soon enough he'd bring your smile back...he had to. Because if your smile fades away...so will his.

^timeskip to you being released and going home^
"Okay babe, I've got everything packed up! Now we can head home!" Hizashi exclaims, happy to get you home.
You only nod and get in the car.
You've been like this for weeks, not talking, barely eating or drinking, just sitting there looking at nothing.
Your fiancé worried for your health, along with everyone else.
The car ride is long and quiet, not even the radio is playing.
Hizashi pulls in, and you both head inside your home.
You walk to the middle of the room and turn to face your fiancé.
"H-Hizashi.." you call out to him. He freezes, having not heard your voice for some time.
"Y-Yeah babe? What's up?" He asks.
Suddenly your eyes aren't as dull and you look at him, tears running down your face.
"I-I am so sorry! It's my fault she's dead! My fault we lost our daughter!! Please, can you ever forgive me?!" You wail, pleading for forgiveness even though you were never blamed.
"Oh y/n...don't apologize" he brings you into a hug before continuing "you didn't kill her..you're not at fault. Body swap did that...you were never to blame for this. I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough to save her.. so it should be me asking for forgiveness...." Hizashis voice cracks near the end, tears running down his cheeks now.
You both hold each other and cry. Mourning The loss of your child...
Neither one is to blame.
Sometimes things..horrible horrible things, just happen.
You realize that, after seeing the distraught look on your fiancés face.

It takes time.
Time heals a broken heart.
You both heal together.
After the funeral, things got better.
You both began teaching at UA, alongside your friends.
Hizashis show became number one again, your dad found a disciple to take on his power.
Eraserhead and Neko finally tied the knot, along with Nemuri and Dom.
And surprise surprise! You and Hizashi Yamada finally got married as well!

"Oi teach, what are you smiling about?" Bakugo katsuki asks, noticing your grin.
All the students glance at you, their favorite history teacher.
"Haha Sorry, I guess I'm just happy!" You tell them, finally feeling like yourself, after all these years.
Uraraka Ochako looks up, thinking about the story that was recently told to them.
The story of how you met Present Mic.
She smiles at the memories you spoke of, the unforgettable moments in your lives.

"Ah class, I'll be right back. I'm not feeling too well" You state, slightly light headed. You rush to recovery girl and after 15 minutes she returns with tears in her eyes.
You both talk and your eyes widen, and you rush to the teachers lounge, lunch having started when you left.
You burst through the door, all your friends looking at you along with your dad.
"Hey baby, what the rush?"
"Who's now Elementress! You okay?"
"Sweetie? What's up?"
They all look shocked as tears of joy roll down your face.
Everyone smiles when they hear those two words...
"I'm pregnant"

THE END!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!
I've throughly enjoyed writing this and I've loved every comment and joke made. I decided to end on this note because I've experienced a miscarriage and I struggle with getting pregnant. Right now I'm trying and this really felt like a great way to end the book. I hope you all enjoyed it! Please go read my other stories, and if you have any requests please feel free to let me know! Love y'all! Peace! ✌️