part 5

*Sorry it took longer than normal! Had to take my cat to the vet*

*hizashi dropping you off*

After your kiss with hizashi your heart wouldn't quit beating at a fast pace.
"Soooo y/n, d9es this mean...you know..?" Hizashi asked while squeezing your hand.
Giggling you say "of course zashi' besides, I gotta keep our promise"
You both flush knowingly, but you notice you're almost home.
As you and hizashi walk up your doorstep you turn around, "thanks for tonight zashi', I had an amazing time!" You exclaim.
He laughs loudly saying "it's no problem baby~"
You then lean down and give him a big ol kiss!
You then wink and wave goodnight. After you close your door you hear hizashi runn away screaming "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH"
You giggle feeling the windows shake and hearing car alarms and doors go off.
...
...
...
"Y/N MY BABY! YOU'RE HOOOOOME!" your dad screams pulling you into a bone crushing hug.
You laugh hugging back.
Your dad asks all kinds of questions, and you answer them honestly.
"Well he took me to the mall, we talked and laughed, we went to the park, we kissed, and now we're together. Oh! And-"
"NO NOT MY SWEET BABY! HE'S GOING TO TAKE YOUR INNOCENCE AWAY...unless I stop him...BUT Y/N PLEASE BE CAREFUL!"
dad might screams cutting you off.
A tick mark grows on your head as your hands ball into fists.
'dad I swear to god..' You think to yourself as you punch him in the gut. He leans down and starts crying again.
"Dad, no matter what I'll always be your little hero" you say with a sweet smile on your face. He then sits up laughing his ' all might laugh'. "Well my little hero, are you hungry?" He asks as I nod yes. We both begin eating the takeout he bought.
"So dad how was work?"
"Not bad, defeated some villains, saved some people. You know, the usual"
"Haha sounds about right! I can't wait to be just like you dad!"
He blushes from the compliment from his little hero.
'i do love you y/n, your my little hero and i can't wait to see what kind of hero you become' all might thinks to himself as he sees you talking and telling a story.
He may not be your father, but he IS your dad.