Part 22

So this will be suuuuper short! So sorry! I'll post more soon, I swear! Enjoy~

No ones POV
"This is how we do it~ this is how we do it riiight" you sing aloud as you cook breakfast for yourself and Hizashi. you sway your hips to the beat and start laughing to yourself.
You finish cooking and set the table, ready to finally eat.
"HIIIIZZAAAASHIIIII FOOOOOD!" You scream out, being too lazy to walk upstairs. You take a bite of (your favorite breakfast food). "Mmm" you moan out as the delicious food hits your tongue.
"Hey now, I love that sound baby~" Hizashi states, a small smile playing on his lips.
"Haha, I'm sure you do" you reply with a flirtatious wink.
Hizashi gives you a kiss on the head and sits down.
You both eat in a peaceful silence.
3
2
1
"BAAAAAAAAAABE!!! WE MISSED THE NEW EPISODE!" Hizashi screams suddenly , activating his quirk.
You sigh and laugh while shaking your head at his antics.

Aizawa and Neko
Nekos eyes begin to flutter open, as the morning sun rises. She stretches out and begins to get up.
"Mmmm....stay" is the only thing she hears as she's grabbed from behind.
"Hehe shouta, it's time for me to get up~ I'm not tired anymore." Neko explains with a slight blush.
"Well if that's they case, I know how I can help you use that energy~" Shouta states as he flips Neko over on her back and pins her to the bed.
"S-shouta~" she moans out as he bites her neck.

Nemuri and Dom
"Baaaaby pleeeease~" nemuri whines as she begs Dom.
"No" he bluntly states not making eye contact.
"Ooooh~ please Dom, I'll do anything!" Nemuri moans out, as she drapes her arms around his neck.
"I'll even do that thing you like" she whispers into his ear as she nibbles his neck.
"F-fine.....you can t-take the card and go shop at the store..." he stutters out.
"Yaaaaaay!!!" Nemuri jumps onto him and nicks Dom out of his chair.