⏳ᴄᴀsᴇ ғɪʟᴇ: ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ᴍʏᴇʀs⏳

*[A/N: Hello there! Thanks for reading my work so far :D I'd just like to say, before you comment about the colour topic, I KNOW that the black/white colour thing is WRONG. I AM JUST FOLLOWING THE MOVIE'S SCRIPT. I appreciate the reminders, but I just thought I'd explain to you all that I do indeed know. Have a great day, everyone! -Cam💕]*

"Hello, hello, hello." Dr. Loomis spoke into the microphone, turning to face the blonde-haired boy, "Can you talk in there?" The older male casually asked as he waited for the boy to speak.

"Hi, I'm Michael Myers." The blonde greeted in a semi-loud voice, swinging his legs underneath the table and acting like a typical kid.

"Okay, okay. That's fine." Loomis stopped him from getting too close to the mic, shooting the boy a pleasant smile whilst he adjusted the mic's volume. "That's good. That's good." He cleared his throat, "Okay, we're on. How are you feeling today?" He inquired kindly - wanting to monitor Michael's mentality.

"Good." Michael replied nonchalantly. "Could I ask you something?" He questioned after a minute or two, his face growing less friendly.

"You can ask me whatever you want." The white-haired man responded warmly, "That's why I'm here. If you have anything on your mind, feel free— anything."

"Okay. When can I see (Y/n)?" Michael's unhappy question made Loomis sigh, the child psychologist wondering how to answer.

"Tell me, Michael, what do you remember about...that night, Halloween?" He tried to change topics - wanting to know if Michael was a cold-hearted murderer, or if he'd just had a mental meltdown.

"What do you mean, like my costume and candy?" Michael frowned, acting innocent. Whether or not innocence was his true nature, was the thing that Dr. Loomis still had to figure out.

"You remember nothing about getting a knife?" Loomis tested him, surprised by the young lad's reply whilst he kept being kind.

"I didn't do that. I was spending time with (Y/n)." Michael smiled at the subject of his one and only best friend, the psychologist realising that the conversation had turned back to (Y/n) (L/n).

"Oh, okay." Dr. Loomis let out a confused chuckle before carrying on, "But you were covered in blood. Whose blood was it?"

"I don't know." Michael shrugged unhelpfully.

"Can I see (Y/n) today? Or can she see me?" Michael asked his mother hopefully, his tone almost begging as he stared at her with desperation.

"No, not today." Mrs. Myers spoke sadly, sending him a sorrowful smile and squeezing his hands in an attempt to cheer him up.

"Tomorrow?" The boy pressed.

"I don't know. I have to talk to the doctor about that." She told him in a hesitant manner - lying to him at this point. Deborah had tried to reach out to Andrea (L/n) and her daughter, (Y/n) (L/n), but her mother had made it very clear she didn't want (Y/n) interacting with Michael.

"Hey, Mommy?" Deborah looked down at her son, the cute "Mommy" causing her to smile.

"Yeah?" She asked as she hoped it was something outside of wanting to come home or wanting to see (Y/n). Unfortunately-

"Is (Y/n) okay? How is she doing?" Michael asked about his best friend immediately, never stopping his obsession with the (h/c)-girl.

"She's okay. Everything's okay."

"Okay."