✗Chapter 41: Tender Time Together✗

"Come on Michael, it's freezing." You held open the door and waited for the stalker to return, trying to calm the intense atmosphere down. Michael nodded curtly, coming inside and brushing past you. Was he...upset?

"Michael? Are you alright?" You called after him anxiously; worried when he stood in the middle of the living room. What was he doing? "I didn't know Lucian would lash out at you like that... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have set him off." You sighed and held your arm, hanging your head a bit.

Your apologetic state snapped Michael out of his statue-like stance as he moved back towards you - ripping his mask off in the process. What was he doing? Your silent question got answered when he cupped your cheeks and pressed his lips against yours; the fierce kiss throwing you off-guard. That's when it hit you. He wasn't bitter that Lucian got away...he was bitter about what the blonde boy said.

"-Like a psychotic stalker would love you."

Michael was het-up due to Lucian's little taunt, the stalker moving his hands to stroke your hair whilst his kiss grew rougher. You were about to pull away but lust sent you into a seduced stupor; your eyes fluttering shut as you placed your hands on his shoulders. It didn't matter that you'd stopped being friends with Gabby. It didn't matter that Lucian swore revenge on you. All that mattered was your softhearted soulmate, Michael.

"You really don't have to prove anything to me...I didn't believe him." You whispered against his soft lips, feeling a fiery flame of passion rise up within you.

The kiss spiralled into sweet little nips and affectionate biting, both of you breaking apart to breathe. Only briefly though, because then it was back to romantically making-out. Michael slid his hands down to your butt, pulling you as close as humanly possible whilst he continued the cute moment. Your hormones were sparking with desire - electric-like excitement flashing up and down your spine.

"I love you~" You purred, your eyes glazing over as you sent him a seductive glance; resulting in the serial killer being driven absolutely wild.

Then you shot Michael an innocent, light smile, feeling slightly flirty while you wondered how he was reacting to your angelic acts. The beatific behaviour did it for the stalker, the male pinning you against the wall in a flash whilst an adoring look crossed his obsessed features and bewitched, blue orbs. Your dazed characteristics and surprised manner only added to his unstable and seduced state, because he planted a million-and-one kisses up and down your neck. What an absolute cutie~

"You're tremendously cute when you act like this," A teasing grin danced across your facial features, "Maybe I should rile you up more often..." You mischievously messed around, bursting out into playful laughter when Michael pulled away and twisted his face into one of moodiness - slightly sulky. "Aww, no, no...I was just kidding...! Don't be mad at me~"

You flung your arms around his neck and leant your chin against his chest; fluttering your long lashes and flashing him a naïve look as you tried acting even more angel-like. "Why don't youuu...stop being mad at me, and we both just spend some time together...what do you say~?" You suggested sweetly, nuzzling into Michael's upper body and enjoying where you were.

The male's body relaxed - obviously falling for the bait - and so the sulky expression vanished, causing you to let loose a few giggles. Then, he placed his hands on your waist and twirled you round, definitely amused by how you were acting. "Come on," Your grin twisted into a devious smirk once you got spun round, grabbing the killer's palm and pulling him towards the hallway door. "You don't expect us to have fun if we're stuck in the living room all evening, do you?" You murmured smugly, moving in the direction of the stairs.