☠️ ᏰᏒᏬᏖᏗᏝ ᏰᏒᏗᏇᏝ ☠️

"Listen, all I have to do is get more food and stuff. But I'll be back as soon as I'm done, so you don't have to worry about me." (Y/n) finished the bowl of cereal and placed it by the sink, watching a few grains float around the little bit of milk and hoping he wouldn't start.

Michael didn't like the fact that she was leaving, but it's not like he could stop her. (Y/n) would just get mad at him...or upset. Still sulking, he moved out of the way and let (Y/n) grab her jacket - picking up her bag too. After all, why would he like the fact she was leaving him? He'd be bored for some time. Who knows how long she'd be out for? Guess he could go and kill a male for new, better-fitting clothes. With a silent sigh he shadowed (Y/n)'s movement to the door, already missing her. She owed him for this. Otherwise, he'd never let her go out alone ever again. Nobody else was allowed to bask in her presence.

"I won't be long. Love you, silly." He grew happier when she softly spoke to him, planting a loving kiss on his mask's cheek.

The obsessed stalker slung his arms around (Y/n)'s waist in a possessive manner; showing how much he loved her. Then he watched (Y/n) leave, gently shutting the door behind her afterwards. His mood then soured when she left, his happiness fading until only a desire to kill was present. He could go and face those stupid siblings, but (Y/n) probably wouldn't be happy with him if he did. And if he got hurt, she'd be worried sick about the stalker.

Grabbing his trusty kitchen knife, he exited the house via the backdoor and discreetly sneaked through town - looking for a house to break into. In a dark mood, he broke down a backdoor and entered; startling a couple smooching on the sofa. They began to panic, the man standing up and holding his fists out aggressively. Michael simply seized him by the neck and stabbed him, cocking his head to the side as he howled in pain. Then he threw him to the floor, now focused on the female.

She did the whole damsel in distress thing, screaming at the top of her lungs and running towards the front door. But Michael snatched her by the hair and yanked her back, plunging the knife into her neck and dragging it all the way to the other side. Blood sprayed out in a horror movie fashion; satisfying the killer whilst he stared at her scared expression. He'd missed this. Her corpse dropped to the ground, her body lifeless and messy.

Michael moved upstairs - not making a single sound as he was the master of stealth. Stepping into their bedroom, he searched the closet and found a black shirt and blue jeans; changing into them immediately. Then he slipped on a navy jacket - his look being similar to the boiler suit. This would do...Yes, this would do quite nicely. He ghosted back down the stairs and into their garden, making his way back to (Y/n)'s house. Now what was he to do? Michael was incredibly bored. He wouldn't-no, he couldn't stand for it.

The stalker looked around her house some more, inspecting several photographs and different trinkets that she owned. He did enjoy stalking (Y/n), but he'd done it dozens of times before. Michael wanted her back home, and he wanted her back home now. Overprotective anger flashed through his mind and he slashed at the wall with his knife - slicing the bedroom wallpaper a little. (Y/n) probably wouldn't mind. Probably. He toyed with the hairbrush on her desk, inhaling her sweet scent and yearning for her company even more.

"Missing her, aren't you?" Michael snapped out of his thoughts and glanced in the mirror, seeing a smug Lucian leaning against the door. With intense speed he sent his knife flying at the other male, worry and fury mixing together as he fretted for (Y/n)'s safety.

Lucian caught the knife between two fingers and dropped it carelessly, expecting that kind of welcome. "Well don't worry freak, we've taken care of your girlfriend for you."

That did it, Michael's emotions turning to rage as he stormed towards the blonde boy. Before he could blink, Lucian transformed into his other form and dodged Michael's hit, satisfaction seeping through his smirk whilst he swiped at the stalker with his claws. The serial killer responded by snatching his knife off the ground and trying to land a hit on the arrogant male. What was he talking about? Had those troublesome twerps done something to his girl?

Frustration and concern clouded Michael's mind, consuming him as his strikes strengthened. All he could see was red; his animal-like instincts kicking in whilst he landed more and more attacks. Lucian couldn't dodge them all and Michael tackled him through the doorway, his hands flying to the other boy's throat. The winged male punched him off, pulling a dagger out of his pocket and trying to stab his shoulder. The stalker gripped his hands before he could, forcing the sharp weapon away from his body.

Instead he kicked the boy away from him, climbing to his feet in a fit of anger. How dare this mutated male try and take him on? He'd make them pay for even touching what was rightfully his. So he grabbed Lucian's shoulder and forced the kitchen knife to go through his eye - the smug boy letting out a scream of pure fury. Michael felt triumphant now that the Lucian had lost his cocky edge. The winged man hissed and curled his hand around Michael's neck; bringing his feet off the ground before slamming him through the banister and down onto the first floor.

"You're a...tough bastard...aren't you? But I'll teach you...to fuck with me." Lucian snapped at him breathlessly, hovering above Michael whilst his wings flapped. Michael stood up, not a scratch on him as he showed how strong he was. This pissed off the flying boy to no end.

"You've got a thick fucking skull, Mikey boy...I'll give you that." He spat at him viciously, throwing another dagger towards Michael.

The stalker swiftly dodged, which lead Lucian to throw about five more. It pushed him over the edge that the serial killer had avoided all of his knife-throwing attacks, so Lucian lunged at Michael with his claws outstretched and pulled the male's mask off, swiping at his face spitefully. The killer touched his cheek when blood trickled across the lines, almost intrigued by the metallic scent and pain. Then he retaliated; slashing Lucian's chest and shoving him towards the hallway's wall.

He tried to land another knife-slash on the winged sibling but Lucian backed away into the living room - taking a defensive stance. "Come on then, fuckface! Show me what you can do!"

Michael's blows grew quicker and more aggressive, sending Lucian flying into the coffee table and breaking it upon impact. The other male snarled as he scrambled back up, sending more daggers at the stalker. Michael didn't dodge them all this time - one getting lodged into his shoulder-blade. He stumbled back, grabbing ahold of the handle and trying to pull it out. Lucian took this chance to charge at him; both of them colliding with the DVD shelf and spilling the contents everywhere.

Lucian's teeth were gritted, his fangs digging into his bottom lip whilst he sluggishly stood up again. Michael slowly got back up too, but both males were worn out. The sibling took more swipes at Michael but the pain in his wounded eye was taking its toll on him - making his hits significantly weaker. The killer grabbed a broken table leg and hit Lucian in the face with it, the fight swinging to his favour. The winged boy fell backwards but sliced at Michael's leg, causing the stalker to fall too.

Both males were wounded; Lucian panting and using his wings to help get him back onto his feet. "Enough. Why am I even wasting my time right now? I don't have your bitch of a girlfriend, but I will soon."

After that, he was gone - vanishing into black smoke and red flames. Michael got to his feet once more and breathed heavily, riled up and extremely enraged. So that brat didn't even have his precious (Y/n)...he just wanted to mess with Michael and get him all worked up. Lucian could fuck right off. Michael would kill him...just as soon as he made sure (Y/n) was alright once she came home. He'd teach that arrogant boy a thing or two about what he could really do. He'd destroy Lucian.

The silent male was definitely het-up, ignoring the stinging sensation coming from his cheek. He glanced around the living room and saw the damage from the brutal battle - wondering how he'd explain this to (Y/n). Hopefully she wouldn't be too mad. Just thinking about her worsened Michael's sanity, especially since it increased his worry. How long had it been now? Was she safe or not? What was he to do?