Another Dream

I think I've had this dream before, so crazy how the mind works like that.
We were in the janitor's closet, but it's nothing like you may think.
I was sent there, after tripping on fishing line and dropping my homework, to have you assess how well I had done.
In the dream, there were these legs that had stickers pasted on them, pointing me in the right direction. But I had been there before, only to forget until that moment.
I couldn't see out of my eyes as the door opened, light flooded into the darkness of the hallway...my eyes couldn't adjust fast enough as I slipped passed the student who came before me.
When I stepped inside, the door closed behind me and we were two people alone in a room...not a closet.
You looked so out of place. Those walls couldn't hold you.
Your eyes stayed locked on mine.
"I don't thank you enough for being in my life," you said.
I wasn't paying attention to whatever you had said beforehand, because I suddenly realized I had lost the assignment I needed you to help me with.
"What?"
You started talking about the animals from the zoo, you started saying things that you only would have known had you been there with my family.
Then you reached out, and you hugged me and said, "You don't have to be the strong one all the time."
And then I woke up.