Meeting Team Natsu

"Well, shit." I sighed as I pull the chains. Great they restrict magic. "HEY ASSHOLES! I SENT OUT A JOB REQUEST AND PEOPLE ARE COMING FOR ME SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL LET ME GO BEFORE IT GETS UGLY!" I yell throw my bat cells.

"This is the ninth time today." I sighed. "Why can I never get sleep. Never." I mentally cry. Every time I go to sleep. People kidnap me. Why? Because I'm Zeref's daughter. I had a HORRIBLE past. Currently I'm seventeen. Almost Eighteen.

Due to my traumatic past I can't look people in the eyes without screaming, crying and repeatedly saying "I'm sorry." So that's why my black bangs hang over my eyes and end halfway at my nose.

I got my dad's powers. But I also got a Poison demon slayer magic, and celestial magic. A guard comes down from upstairs. "How did you send one?" He asks. "When I sleep I always write a job request and send it out. I see the future." I said looking up a little with a smirk.

"I don't believe you. Soul." I sighed at the name. "So people are still calling me that." I said to myself. Suddenly, a fire shot at the guard and he was knocked back. "A little help." I say as a blonde girl comes and unchains me. "Thanks blondie." I said with a smile. "I'll take it from here."

I walk over to the guard and grab his magic gun. "This can kill anything huh." I said to myself. I grab the gun put it in my mouth and pull the trigger. Everyone screams. I sighed. I take the gun out and spit out the bullet. "Still can't die." I click my tongue in annoyance. "What a pain." I said. "By the way you might want to stand back." I say calmly.

Everyone looks at me with wide eyes but does as I say. Do to the Poison demon slayer magic I can read peoples thoughts. But I usually don't. "Poison demon slayer: Venom story!" I said happily. A wave of poison fills the whole building causing everyone to go unconscious. Except for the people who helped save me.

"Thanks." I said with a big grin. "That's the ninth time today I've been kidnapped. Guess everyone is falling behind." I said to myself. "Oops..." I forgot the other people where there.

"Well, my name is Zero Black. If the council sent you, tell them to go suck it and that I'm immortal just like my father." I stretch. "The council didn't send us." The blonde says. "Your name is Lucy, the scarlet haired girl is Erza, the pink haired guy is Natsu, and the half naked guy is Gray." I said. Erza immediately put her sword to my neck. I smile. I walk right to it and it goes through my throat. Erza stand there frozen.

"Damn." I said as I take the sword out. "Sorry about the blood." I said. "Anyways, I know you want to know my magic." I sighed. "Well, I have Zeref's magic. I inherited it from him when I was born. I also gained his annoying immortality. If you couldn't tell. I am Zeref's daughter." I said. The group gasps and immediately is on high alert. "I mean you no harm just answering the question Natsu had in his head." I point out.

They sigh in relief but still keep there guard up. "I also have Poison Demon slaying magic, and celestial magic. But the keys I posses I made them. Therefore nobody can use or even you them. Oh, and I have lightning demon slaying magic." I said. "She's just like Cobra but a demon slayer." Erza thought.

"You know Cobra!" I exclaimed. "Where is he?! I wonder if he remembers me? Wait. Does he remember our promise?! Did he break our promise?!" I shout excitedly.

"What is your connection with him Zero?" Lucy asks. "Oh. He is my brother figure I guess." I said. "I know you can hear me Zero." Gray thinks. I tilt my head to the side. "Yea I can." I said. "Why?" I ask. "Can we talk in my head?" He asks. I sigh. "Sure. What's up? " I state. "No that's not it just wanted to see why all these dark wizards want, why your bangs are so long?" He asks and I froze.

As all this was happening I didn't notice a certain cotton candy head slowly making his way over to me. I stayed frozen for about ten minutes. "NOW!" Natsu yelled. Natsu grabbed me from behind and held my arms. I was still frozen. Gray lifts up my bangs and makes eye contact. I feel a pulse and scream. "WE TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT! NOW LOOK!" Erza yelled at the two.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll be good. I'll be a good girl. Don't hurt me." I said I grabbed my hair and started to pull it. "I'll be good." I started to cry. I screamed again.

"Erza knock her out!" Lucy yelled. "Right!" Erza punches me in the stomach and knocks me out.

THIRD PERSON POV

"I hope she's ok." Lucy said as Gray picked her up bridal style. "Let's just go collect the reward, and bring her to the guild." Erza suggests. Everyone nods and heads out.

"Gramps we got the girl!" Natsu yelled. Master Makarov comes out of his office. "Take her to the infirmary and explained what happened!" Master demands. Team Natsu (except Wendy and Carla) did as they were told and placed the sleeping girl in the infirmary bed nearly to the window.

ZERO POV

I crack my left eye open and immediately shut it. "Why is the sun so bright?!" I angrily thought to myself. I scrunch my eyes shut then open them. "Where am I?" I thought.

I hop out of bed and see clothes on a chair. Since all I had on was a black shirt that reached my knees. I stretch. I start to change only for the infirmary door to open. "Hey Zero if your up I wanted to say-" he stopped mid-sentence and turned bright red.

I turned around so I was facing him. Still half naked. Well I was putting on a bra.

"What did you want to say Gray? Oh that rhymes!" I ask. Then smile on the last part. "I-I um- well- I-I.." he stuttered. I giggle. I walk over to him so we are almost chest to chest. "Yes Gray?" I ask with my head to the side. He turns even more red. If that was at all possible.

"What never seen a girl half naked before?" I ask. I think for a moment. "Hey Gray wanna make yourself useful?" I ask with a smile. "Uh...Y-yeah...S-sure." He says. "Can you help my bra I can't hook it right?" I ask turning my back to him and lifting up my waist long black hair.

Without a word Gray does it. "Thanks." I hug him and walk back to where the clothes where.

(A/N This is your outfit

(A/N This is your outfit. )

"Oh a lollipop!" I exclaimed. As soon as I put the lollipop in my mouth my hair color changes to the same as Natsu's but stays the same length. "Ok Gray you can turn around." I say with the lollipop in my mouth. Gray turns around and I take the lollipop out of my mouth.

"What do you think?" I ask already knowing the answer. "Hey what do you mean by 'What a tease. The things I can do'?" I ask with my head to the side. "Shit. I forgot you can read minds." He whispers.

"What did you want to say Gray?" I walk over to him with the lollipop in my mouth. "I wanted to say sorry for lifting up your bangs." Gray rubs the back of his neck. I smile. "It's fine. If you wanted to see my eyes you could have asked I would have shown you. That only happens when I'm caught off guard with eye contact. So that's why I wear my bangs so low." I explained.

"Where am I Gray?" I ask. He smirks. "Your at Fairy Tail." Gray grabs my wrist. "Come on and meet the guild." He says with a smile. I smile (with the lollipop still in my mouth.).

We walk out the guild and are met by a bunch of people. "Welcome home!" Lucy said with a smile. Home. I have a home. I'm finally.

Home.