Celestial Spirt Trouble?!?!?

Zero POV

I wake up with a groan. I pop half the bottle of pain killers in my mouth and wash it down with water. The pain subsides. I take a shower and head to the guild. When I enter Mira and Lucy start to squeal and giggle. They whisper something to Erza and she squeals and giggles to. I look at them confused and walk over to Natsu and Gray.

"Sup." I say. Natsu looks at me and crosses his arms like a father that just caught his daughter making out with her boyfriend. I glance at Gray and he shrugged. "What's your issue?" I ask with one eyebrow cocked. "Do you know a guy with black hair and one side covers his eyes?" Natsu asks/growls. I gasp. "Yeah!" I start. "That's Rougey Poo! I met him and his friend Stingy bee in the woods seven years ago. A few months before the S-class trails. I saw him last night. We met in the woods again the same way! I tripped over a rock while I was drunk, tackled him, and he landed in between my boobs!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

Natsu looks like his about to kill someone. I tilt my head to the side. I walk pass the fuming pinkett, and walk over to Gray. I talk with him. Gajeel and I argued a little. Until Master talked about the teams for the Grand Magic games. I was pretty upset that I didn't get picked. Then I was told I'm on the second team, Fairy Tail team B.

I decided that I would train with Team A. I zoned out since I was meditating. I then feel a Celestial spirt, then the Celestial spirt world. I sigh. I open my eyes and see a light blue keyhole dress that ends at my mid-thigh. It shows a little cleavage. "Wow! I have this exact same dress! But it's white." I think out loud.

I zone out and walk over to Leo. "Kitty!" I exclaimed and tackled him in a hug. I smash his face into my chest and play with his ears. "L-Leo...A-are you o-ok?" Aries asked. Leo gives her a thumbs up. I push Leo away and run over to Lucy. I ate food and zoned out of the conversation. I make a portal to the real world and make out with Rouge. I return to the celebration. Then get bored and fall asleep.After I fell asleep out of boredom I woke up on the beach we were training on.

"Three months?!" Lucy exclaimed. Jello, or Jeall sent some creepy messages then we opened our second origins. I smirk. I learned a skill a long time ago, to give my boy pain. Since, I don't feel it. I know, I know, I'm crazy. But it's whatever. I say the skill and give myself the pain.

Once it was my turn I was a screaming and cringing mess. When it was over I was giggling like a maniac. I stopped and walked out. "Zero why did you get your second origin opened?" I shrug. "I didn't want to feel left out." I yawn. "I don't wanna ride the train!" I groan.

Nastu nods in agreement. "To bad." Lucy said. I pout. "LuLu I thought we were friends." I grumble.

We make it to the moving death trap-I mean train, a little bit after I mumble things that didn't make sense. I gasp slightly realising I didn't take off my pain skill. I quickly take that off and go to sleep in Lucy's lap.

Apparently, Lucy was forced to drag me off the train, which she was not happy with. I roll my eyes at her complaining. "Are we in Crocus?" I ask rubbing my eyes cutely. "Yes." Erza replies. "See ya at the games. Good luck!" I say trying to be energetic but I failed, making me sound sarcastic. Anyone else would have been offended, but Team Natsu knows what I meant.

Hey! I can be all cheerful and stuff if I REALLY want to. But, at that point in time, I was to lazy to. Anyways, I look for my GMG team hotel. When I found it I was attacked by Mira. "Mira.....Are you ok?" I ask trying to sound concerned. "I missed you!" She exclaimed.

"I need your measurements for your GMG outfit." "But nobody else gets an outfit." "Because they don't have a certain black haired boy to win over!" Mira squeals. "No I don't. I thought you shipped GaLe?" I ask confused. I gasp and snap my fingers. "You must be talking about Rougey Poo!" I exclaimed happily since I got it right. Mira smirks. "Rougey Poo~" she purrs.

"Yeah! I gave him that nickname before The S-class trials!" I told her happily. "He was twelve at the time! Now he's nineteen!" I explained doing the math on my fingers. I felt so proud I did math right I smiled. Mira gushes over my smile. "Can I go explore?" I ask her like a little kid would their mom. "Sure! But be back before Midnight!" She yells after me as I take off down the street.

I see a huge crowd, and a pink fluff. What's Natsu doing now? I think to myself as I crawl through the crowd. I gasp at the sight. "Stingy bee! Rougey Poo!" I exclaim. They both sniff the air with their eyes widened. They look over at me, and I smile at them. They look away and growl. I walk over to Natsu and stand next to him.

"Hey Natsu, what's wrong with you?" I ask. "They killed their dragons! Their parents!" Natsu shouts. My eyes go wide. I look over at Sting and Rouge. "Stingy bee.....Rougey poo..." I mumble to myself. "Sting, Rouge is that true?" I ask my eyes still wide.

"Yup!" Sting smirk. I look at him shocked. I drop to my knees. "A-a dragon raised me.....he was a human at once.....he cared for me when my father wasn't there......he was like a second parent.....y-you killed yours.....and mine went crazy.....t-that's not fair!" I yell with tears streaming from my eyes.

"Your not the same kids I met in the forest that day." I growl. Power emits off of me, as my tears hit the ground. I look at Rouge and read his mind.

I'm sorry Ro.....but we only want to seem strong......we still are the same kids you met in the forest that day......

"Rougey Poo....I can still read your thoughts!" I smirk as I thought to him and let my power level drop down. Rouge eyes widen a little bit but go back to his normal emotionless face. "See ya Rougey Poo~ remember I'm like six hundred so I'm way more experienced than you~in more ways than one~" I wink. Rouges face turns red for a second, and I giggle. I decided I would make him jealous. 

But I ended up tripping on a rock and split my crop top in half. I watch as it falls onto the street. Natsu's eyes widen and he ties his scarf around my now bra. I roll my eyes. So protective aren't ya uncle. I sigh. I start to walk away but wink at Rouge.

"Meet me in the Royal Garden. Make sure not to get caught. I smile. I run off to my inn, get drunk, sleep, almost die in the sky labyrinth thing, and sleep some more.