Your what?!?! And Oh no

HIs With Zero and Rouge

Not an illusion anymore Btw

"Ethan I refuse to give you *pant* *pant* My Venom Queen!" Rouge shouted and panted as Zero was knocked unconscious and was laying on a nearby bed. "I will have her no matter what!" Ethan shouted.

Zero please wake up....I can't hold him off....any longer....Rouge thought.

"You couldn't protect your Venom Queen, now you can't even protect yourself!" Ethan laughed evilly.

I'm sorry...:Zero... Rouge thought before he passed out.

"Now to take her...."

Zero's mind...

"So I'm pregnant?"

"Yes for the hundredth time." Zero's mind sighed.

"Really?"

"YES NOW LET ME POSSES YOU SO WE CAN KICK THIS BOY IN THE NUT?!" Zero's mind yelled.

"Ok. Make sure to tell Ethan I'm pregnant. I'll ask Rouge what pregnant means when you come back." Zero smiled.

Man this I'm oblivious. Zero's mind thought.

Zero's mind took over her body.

Back in the real world...

All the other dragon slayers were either unconscious or were close to it. Then Zero sat up with her eyes red and black.

"You will never have this body. It bares a child." Zero said.

"Child?!" Everyone who was still conscious shouted.

Natsu glared at Rouge. Poor Rouge's face was red. "Well, I found out on the way here...." Rouge blushed more.

Natsu growled and started to yell at him. "Black orb." A black orb appeared in front of Zero she popped it and a scythe appeared. All black with red and purple here and there.

"Apocalypse Dragon secret art: Scythe of Terror!" She smirked. She sliced at Ethan and he started throwing things left and right. Zero cut Ethan in the side and knocked him out with the handle of the scythe.

Ethan fell to the ground. Zero's eyes turned back. "Sorry that was my Apocalypse dragon and my mind." Zero smiled.

"Your pregnant?!" Everyone yelled after Zero healed them. "Oh yeah. Rouge what's pregnant and how do you get it?" Zero asked. "When a baby is in your stomach." Rouge explained with a red face.

"Doesn't that happen when Rouge and I have sex?" Zero asked with her head to the side. "Yes." Sting smirked.

"Oh!" Zero gasped. "I guess I am."

"With who?!" Everyone yelled and asked.

"Hmm...It's.." Zero then passed out. "Ro!" Rouge shouted. "We could always take her to Wendy." Lucy said.

"Then let's go!" Rouge shouted. Ryder grabbed one of his portal things and threw them. It teleported them in front of Fairy Tail. Rouge bursted in. "Wendy we need your help!" Natsu yelled. Wendy took Zero to the infirmary.

Wendy stayed with the girl for about an hour before coming out. "Zero is sleeping. The baby is fine. Congratulations Rouge. Twins. A boy and a girl."

"Congrats Rouge." Sting patted his back. A blue and black tattoo appeared on his neck. "There's your mark." Sting pointed out. "She probably has her's to." Cobra said out of nowhere.

"This trip was a bust." Sting whined.

"Don't be mad because you didn't get any." Laxus smirked. Zero yawned and walked out of the infirmary in and oversized white t-shirt.

"Hey guys!" Zero smiled. She grabbed Rouges hand and walked home with him. About half way there she threw up. Rouge held her hair back and pat her back.

"It's ok. Let it all out." Rouge soothed. When Zero finished and wiped her mouth she thanked him and fell asleep.

Rouge walked with her in his arms to the house and laid her on the bed. Rouge kissed her forehead. "Goodnight RoRo." Then Rouge kisses her stomach. "Goodnight you two." Rouge smiled and fell asleep.

In the morning...

"Rouge I'm gonna go help out Fairy Tail with protecting the former council members." Zero smiled.

"Let me come with." Rouge said.

"No Rouge. You need to make sure Sting does his work. His mate is sick and he is gonna want to go to her. And he doesn't like doing work." Zero said with her hands on her hips.

Rouge was about to object but he saw the look she gave him and kept his mouth shut.

Scary.

"I know I am." She smiled.

"Besides I'll- we'll be fine. I'll be with Natsu and Lucy. They won't let anything happen to me." Zero smiled. "They better not." Rouge growled. Zero sighed and walked over to Rouge. She kissed him then held his cheeks in her hands.

"I told you we'll be fine. So don't go worrying ok." She gave him a close eyed smile with an ironic sunrise behind her. Rouge nodded and Zero walked off. She strolled through the streets. Got lost a couple of time then found her way again. She started humming.

Then an explosion alarmed her. She cheated and used her Apocalypse Dragon Slayer magic to warp herself to it. Which probably wasn't the best idea since it drains her a little. "We got another player?!" A voice rang out from on top of a building.

Zero was covered in some glowing explosive thing. "Zero?!" Lucy cried when she saw the girl. "Sooooo you know this player blondie?!" A blonde cat like man said.

"Jeez his voice is annoying. And it gives me the creeps." Zero said.

The blonde cat man looked at her. "What did ya say?"

"I said, your voice is annoying and it give me the creeps." When she finished the blonde cat like man slapped her.

"Guess your going boom!" The man laughed crazily then Zero's bubble blew up. Lucy screamed. "Stop she's pregnant?!" But it was to late. The bubble blew up and there it she was. Zero. Laying on the ground. Bleeding from her mouth nose and ears. Probably the blood of her unborn children. Lucy started crying. Then Natsu popped up and started talking and fighting.

Instead of happy taking the bomb thing Zero took it and used warp. "I'm sorry. Maybe I can get another chance to have you two in the future." She smiled with tears streaming down her face. Zero hugged the bomb to her stomach and it blew up.

Zero fell from the sky and Natsu caught her. The worst thing is. Rouge felt all her pain. He cried while holding his stomach. Which no longer felt warm. It felt cold... with no life...