Kidnapped

I woke up more tired than usual. I rolled over on the bed and the cool air hit my face. I tried to go to sleep but Rouge had other plans.

As I was getting hickies I fell asleep. Then Rouge woke me up. I made pancakes and Sting came in. I made him some pancakes and he hugged me. Making Rouge growl.
I rolled my eyes at him and sat next to him.

Rouge pulled me in his lap making me sigh. "My poor love sick dragon..." I smiled as I kissed his cheek. I continued to eat my pancakes. Rouge finished before me so he threw me over his shoulder.

"Rouge! My pancakes!" I whined. I grabbed onto the doorframe. "Not now! Sting help! My pancakes!" I said before I was pulled into the bedroom. I kissed Rouge then kicked his stomach.

I walked out of the room and continued to eat my pancakes. Rouge was ignoring me so I decided to turn up the heat. I tackled him to the ground. "Are you mad because I chose my food over you?" I asked. Rouge looked away blushing. I laughed. I latched myself onto his stomach like a Kulala bear.

"Sorry Rouge~can you Venom Queen make it up~" I whispered seductively in his ear. Rouge nodded his head vigorously.

"I know just what a naughty boy like you wants~" I said seductively again.

"More pancakes!"! I shouted and made more. Rouge anime fell as I made more pancakes.

"Nnnnnnoooo! Zzzzzeeerrrroooo!" Rouge whined as he tackled me and snuggled my chest. "Rouge..." I trialed off with a smile.

Rouge picked me up bridal style and threw me on the bed.

"Fine...but after I get make my pancakes."

Rouge groaned and nodded.

A few minutes later

I slept until there was a knock at the door. "Nobody lives here!" I shouted and tried to go back to sleep. Rouge has his arms around my waist tightly. Somebody knocked harder.

"Get the fuck away from the damn door! Nobody lives here!" I shouted and snuggled closer to Rouge. The door was kicked off the hinges.

"I just wanna sleep!" I shouted and put a pillow on my face. I put on my underclothes and threw on one of Rouge's shirts.

A masked guy started attacking me. "Not ok asshole! I wanna sleep!" I growled. After a fight leaving us both panting, he got out a smoke pipe. He blew out what looked like a bubble and the bubble thing trapped me.

I tried everything but I can't get out of this damn bubble. The person fought an angry Rouge.

My bubble let out something and it knocked me out. My hair floated around me as I floated in the middle...

Darkness....

Is all I see

I hope Rouge's ok....

Third POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY ZERO?!" Rouge shouted growling deeply. Rouge's legs failed him and he fell to the ground barely conscious. "I'm sorry...I am an old friend of her's but my father wants me to bring her to him...my hand is being forced...." the male who turned out to be a female said. She left a slip off paper.

"There's your first clue good luck..." she said and walked through the wall taking Zero with her. Rouge pounded the ground. "Damnit!"

With Zero...

"What the hell Faith?! Why the hell are you working for that asshole?! He abuses you?! Your 'husband' and your 'father'?!" Zero shouted at her friend.

"That's how they show love....they love me..." Faith said angrily.

"Love hurting you." Zero said.

Faith slapped Zero. "Know your place! It definitely isn't in my business!" Faith growled the gasped. Zero spit out a little blood.

"I always knew...my mouth would get me in trouble..." Zero said.

Faith walked away looking at her hand...a tear dropped from her eye. "I'm sorry Zero. I'm doing this to protect you. You shouldn't be with that filthy Shadow. You should be with someone WORTHY of your love....like my father...or big brother." Faith said with more tears falling from her eyes.

"Nice job Faith...I won't let anyone touch my flower again." A black haired man said.

The boy walked to the torcher room his 'flower' is in

The boy walked to the torcher room his 'flower' is in. "H-Harris!" Zero stuttered eyed wide. "Yes, it's me sweet flower..." Harris said as he came up to Zero.

Harris caught whiff of Rouge on her. Harris took in how his flower looked. "Has someone touched my flower." He seethed.

"My boyfriend." Zero said.

Harris cut Zero on her arm deeply. "Nobody touches my flower...." Harris growled. Him being a dragon slayer...not helping.

Zero hissed and sighed. Harris gave Zero a bed. Well, it looks like a bed.....

"You know how many diseases that bed probably has." Zero said cringing.

Harris chained her to the bed with her wrist above her head. "Oh how I missed that smart mouth of yours! Let's see how much you can talk after I break ya!" Harris smiled insanely and pulled down Zero's underwear.

Her eyes widen and tears streamed out of her eyes. She turned her head to see Faith standing their with a straight face just watching everything happen.

Zero screamed for her to help yet Faith shed a tear. Faith turned around and walked away. Faith kept apologizing to Zero and Zero said that she understood.

With Rouge...

The Shadow dragon slayer bursted into Fairy Tail. "They took Zero?!" He shouted. The guild became quiet. "What do you mean, they took Zero?" Natsu asked angrily. Lucy walked over to the two.

"Who took Zero?"

"Her....ex-boyfriend whom is also......the one she is supposed to marry....." Rouge trailed off. A single tear rolled down his cheek. Rouge was still a little weak from his fight with Faith.

"Do you have any clues?"

"Yes. The person who took her is an old fashioned of hers. She is being forced and didn't want to take Zero. She left me this slip of paper." Rouge said and gave Gramps the paper.

"Dear Rouge and Fairy Tailers,
If you are reading this than you have to meet me at the Sabertooth guild. I'm afraid as your reading this my brother is doing awful things to Zero. I don't want her to go through that! I told them that I didn't want them to do that! But they didn't listen! I can't do anything! All I can do is watch! If I do, do anything then I will be punished and not able to help her. Please meet me here. I want to save my friend. But I need help..

P.s Zero says she loves you Rouge. And Meet at twelve." Gramps read out loud. The guild was filled with tears and angry faces.

"Let's go meet this Faith girl." Gray said.

"What if it's a trap?" Lucy asked.

"So what? Zero is our family. We need to protect her. Without Zero Rouge is that!" Natsu said as he pointed to the depressed dragon slayer sitting in a comer sulking.

Team Natsu sweat dropped and sighed. "Ok. Let's go to SaberTooth."