Actual ending

Hey guys I felt guilty sooooo I made another ending part....sry for being a bad author... I suck...well here...sorry again...for my crappy book.

Rouge raced toward Zero. Seeing Five instead.

"Zero! Are you ok??"

"My loving king of darkness! How was trying to throw the world into despair?! You ready to get it on for a reward!" Five smirked while drop kicking Rouge.

Rouge skidded back and looked at Zero. "Awww~Come on babe~ was I being to rough~ was I to bad~ do I deserve punishment~" Five smiled in a cutesy pose.

Rouge looked at Zero with shock. She stood up right and asked. "Whom are you?" 

"I'm Five! Your wife! Boobilous babe! Your toy! Your play thing! Duh! Now let's skip all this and get to the hot and heavy stuff!" Five squealed.

"My fin-girlfriend and mother of my children's name is Zero."

Five gasped. "So. I'm in the wrong world huh. I was brought back as a weapon of my father huh. Is that it! Is that all I am! A weapon at my father's disposal!" Five shouted. The smirked insanely.

"I think your cute and all! But you would better bleeding out!" Five said cheerfully then rushed towards Rouge.

"Devils wrath upon the holy light!" Five smiled and her attack hit Rouge.

"Zero I know your still in there?!" Rouge shouted.

"Shut up! That stupid idiotic She devil doesn't deserve to have control over this body! We are one! Were one. Until I was sealed away! Because I was deemed dangerous by the magic council! She deserves to float in nothingness for the rest of eternity! She deserves to die and repent for all her sins!" Five shouted angrily.

"You can't hurt me you love me." Rouge chuckled.

Five stabbed Rouge's side. "Don't be so sure. I hurt my Rougey Bear all the time. And he loves it." Five giggled. Rouge held his side with a hiss.

Zero turned her head towards a familiar voice. "R-Rougey poo..?" She questioned. Zero stopped floating and dropped down landing on her back. "Ouch." She hissed as she got up. Zero started to walk around the black abyss of her mind.

Then she heard Rouge's voice again. Zero walked towards where she heard it but found nothing. Then she started to panic and ran around the abyss yelling his name. Making Five hiss and tell her to shut up. 

Zero sat down in a corner feeling defeated and pulled her knees to her chest. Hot tears stream down the girls face as she rocked back and forth trying to cling onto her last bit of hope.

Hope of seeing her children again...

Hope of watching them grow...

Hope of getting married to Rouge..

Hope of seeing the guild again..

Hope of seeing her parents again...

Hope of living through this..

But hope can only take you so far. Before you break.  Shatter even...

And there Zero was.. on the verge of breaking beyond repair....

Then just when all hope was lost..a light shone in the dark. Zero squinted then started at the light. Without thinking Zero ran towards the light tears still streaming. Upon touching the light Zero blacked out.

Waking up in a memory.

Zero was playing tag with her sisters. Zeref was watching the girls with a smile on his face. He picked up his children and hugged them. Tickling a few here and there.