S-class, Father?!?!?!, Big blue

I have been at the guild for almost two years now. Blue and I love our crazy family. But today, everyone is different. They are all taking individual jobs left and right. I sit on the bar, which has become a habit, and drink a Vanilla milkshake. Ok, maybe I put a little booze in my milkshakes but whatever. "Hey Mira, why is everyone acting all crazy?" Lucy asks. "Look Master is about to announce it!" Mira points to Gramps standing on the second floor balcony.

I zone out his intro explaining the S-class trials, on Tenro. I inwardly cheer knowing I get to see my father and mother. Gramps calls all the participants out.

"AND ZERO BLACK!" He yells. I smirk, sip my milkshake, and swing my legs back and forth. "GO HOME AND PACK!" After that I zoned everyone out again, and left. "Hey Blue wanna Team up?" I ask. "Yes mommy!" Blue cheers as he flys around. I giggle at his adorableness, and walk to where I first met Sting and Rouge.

"Stingy bee, Rougey poo, where are you?" I yell out. Sting and Rouge pop out with exceeds. "Awwwww! Their so cute!" I exclaimed picking up the one in a frog costume. "Hey Zero!" Sting exclaims. "Hey Stingy bee!" I exclaim as Sting rolls his eyes, and Rouge tries to hold in laughter. "Hey to you to Rougey poo! Hey that rhymes!" I say cheerfully. Sting burst into laughter as Rouge pouts.

"Who are these little guys?" I ask. "The green one is Frosch and the red one is Lector." Sting answers. We hang out for a little bit. "I have to leave for my guilds S-class trials. See ya later!" I give them both a kiss on the cheek. Rouge turns red and Sting just smiles. "Good luck! See ya later!" They yell after me as I run to go pack my things.

After packing cuz I'm lazy

I sit on the edge of the boat, swinging my legs. "Zero get down you might fall!" Wendy exclaims. "Ok WenWen!" I say and stand on the deck. Master tells us to swim to the beach and I jump into the water and use my lightning to electrocute everyone. I then get bored of swimming so I use my lightning to teleport me to the beach.

I grab Blue from out of the water and rush towards a cave. I got a peaceful route. I take off my clothes that got wet and put them in a storage portal I have. Leaving me in a purple bikini with black hearts, a bow in the crease of my chest and bows on the sides. "Looking good." I tell myself.

I walk around looking for my mothers grave. I then see a man with black hair with Natsu. "Crap!" I exclaim as I take off running towards them. I tackle Natsu to the ground. I get up and hug my father. "Father." I whisper with tears streaming out of my eyes. "P-princess?" My father asks. "Yeah Dad! It's me!" I exclaim and my father hugs me back. Then I sense something. "Is that-" "Yes. You need to leave before he comes!" Father whispers to me.

"I can't I'm sorry Father." I apologize. "I love you dad. See ya!" I give him a close eyed smile and run to go find my mother.

~Magical Time skip cuz food is life~

I'm fighting these guys from Grimoire Heart and the Tenro tree is cut down. The gravity guy uses this as his chance and I sends me to the ground. "Open gate of the land goddess, Ivy!" I yell. Ivy pops in and restores the tree. I sigh in relief and send her back. Canna beats the guy with glitter????

"Guess you found Mo- I mean Mavis." I tell Canna. The only ones that know that I am Mavis and Zeref's daughter are Gramps and Team Natsu. Canna and I talk while heading to camp. I feel happy knowing I got to see my Father again. Blue, let's just say he feel asleep in the infirmary.

I help Lisanna and Mira with the injuries of our guild mates. After everyone is healed up I feel the presence get way closer. I click my tongue in annoyance. "Stupid power hunger dragon. Not now." I whisper. Then a large roar breaks through the air.

"ACNOLOGIA!" Gildarts and I yell in unison. "How ya doin Big Blue!" I yell at the dragon as I start to attack it. The dragon slayers follow my lead and start to attack with me. "EVERYONE GET TO THE SHIP NOW!" Gramps yells. I zone them out and keep attacking Acnologia. I kiss his snout then punch him in the eye. "Idiot. I told you this was gonna happen!" I yelled at him.

"Zero come form a circle around Levy with us!" Natsu yells. I run over to them. "I love you guys your the best and probably one of the closest things I have to a family." I say crying. "We love you to Zero!" Lucy says as she squeezes my hand and gives me a close eyes smile. "He's charging up a blow!" Natsu yells.

Acnologia roars on us and all I see is black.