Bad Surprises....

Zero teleported next to Natsu and Lucy. "Seriously you guys!" She sighed scarring Lucy. "When did you get here?!" She shrieked. "Not important. Are my kids ok?" Zero asked worried sick.

"Their fine Ro. I told Rouge to stay at Sabertooth with them and Frosch." Natsu said. "Good.." Zero smiles sweetly. "This stupid place kept me away from my kids. And tried to make me hurt my family." Zero growled as Acnologia's marks appeared all over her body and a demon eye replaced her right one. "Their going down." She growled. Natsu and Lucy were shocked at the power levels from Zero.

They knew she was powerful. Enough to take down Laxus and Erza at the same time but that doesn't compare to now. Zero walked slowly toward one of her former "colleagues". With every slow grueling stride, the look of hatred on her face increased.

Someone decided to run at her. About halfway in front of her a black mist shot out from her body. "Devils wrath." She seethed. The black mist was heading straight for the man and Zero's hair was standing up. She wore a smirk upon her face. "Zero what the hell are you doing!" Natsu yelled. Zero's eyes turned back and her hair stopped floating and fell down. Zero started coughing and a black fluid came out of her mouth. "Cancel." She said weakly.

The attack stopped and dispersed. "S-sorry.." Zero said weakly. "I lost myself." Natsu smelled something wrong. Natsu walked over to her and he grabbed her hand. The one with the black fluid.

"What's this?" Natsu asked her.

"Nothing." She said and snatched her hand away. "Now let's do this!" She shouted and ran into battle.

Natsu noticed that there was more black than white in her hair and it became longer. Zero was beating up bad guys left and right. Coughing constantly.

Time skip due to lazy author that doesn't feel like writing some stuff.

Zero returned to Sabertooth. She played with her kids and fed them. Tickled the baby's stomach and put them to sleep. "Zero. We need to talk." Rouge said from the doorframe of Uno's room. Zero sighed and closed the door to their youngest child's room. The engaged couple walked into the living room.

"Are you ok? I saw you coughing a lot during your fight. And you looked different. More...sinister.." Rouge said grabbing her shoulders. "When I was younger, my father told me something. Something I remembered from being around him to much. That when all my hair turns black and it reaches my ankles then I will be just like him. It's unavoidable. I am already gaining some of the signs to this. Like devil magic, demon eye, slightly more black hair that is longer. I give it a few days before the transformation is complete." Zero explained sadly.

Rouge gasped and looked away. Zero smiled sadly at the ground. "Thankfully nothing like this was passed onto our children. But one of them will have my devil magic. It is a magic that is inherited throughout family. But I just want you to know. I will always love you and our children. No matter what I am. Or what I say. I will always love you and them. You all are so important to me." Zero cried with a smile on her face. "Every time I cough black fluid comes out. The more fluid the closer I am to changing. Being around my father make the process faster than I thought." Zero said.

"I'm sorry Rouge. I won't be able to stop it. If I resist then I will be in a death like state for whoever knows how long! But if I succumb to it I will lose everything and everyone! Their is no coming back from that! I witnessed it between my parents!" Zero said and cried more. Rouge pulled her into a hug and she cried the rest of the night. Zero cried herself to sleep and Rouge brung her to bed.

After tucking her in and kissing her forehead, he informed Sting about Zero's situation. Sting was shocked. Faith (Sting's mate) walked in and looked away. "Did she tell you that their is no way to overcome it?" Faith asked hoping her friend didn't.

"Yes she did. Why?" Rouge asked.

"There is away. Two or three actually." Faith said.

"We what is it babe?" Sting asked excited.

"The first is to kill everyone and everything she holds dear. The second kill her father. The third...kill her...and an unborn child belonging to her.." Faith said in tears.

"None of those are good options!" Sting yelled worried for his friend.

"Unborn child? She's not pregnant though." Rouge said. "I think." He whispered. "You think?!" Sting shouted.

"Should we tell Fairy Tail?" Rouge asked Sting. "I guess." Sting said trying to ignore his paperwork. "Let's go then!" Sting said and tried to run out of his office. "Stingy~I'm going~Your staying here~" Faith said and pushed him back in his chair. Sting grimaced. Rouge and Faith started their journey to Fairy Tail.

Once the two reached Fairy Tail, Master Makarov greeted them. The two explained Zero's situation. Master Makarov was in shock. "Either she could be the greatest weapon for Zeref. Or the greatest ally to him." Master Mavis said out loud from the roof.

Makarov said that he will try to assist and prolong the process satisfying Faith and Rouge as they head home. Rouge immediately went to his shared room with Zero. But what he saw shocked him. Ryder was talking to Zero. But that's not what shocked him.

What shocked him was what he was doing. Zero seemed to be in a trance. Ryder was touching her hair and singing. Turning some of it black. Ryder caught Rouge's eyes and smirked. Ryder used his portal ball to escape. Zero started to fall back but Rouge caught her. He tucked her in again then heard a female scream.

"Valentine.." Rouge whispered and used his shadow magic to take him to her room. Valentine was staring at the wall completely terrified. I looked over to see that she was reading a book. Not just any book. A black, ancient, and forbidden magic book. She thought herself magic?! Rouge thought. Not knowing whether to be proud of scared.

"Val. What happened?" Rouge asked. "I-I-i m-made LuLu...a-a big g-g-girl..." Valentine stuttered pointing to a pink haired fox girl. "Actually. She got a paper cut and touched the teddy bear. Which fell down off her bed and I appeared become I respond to my masters blood. Your daughter has blood maker magic. She can make any weapon with her or anyone else's blood. Even her own celestial keys. Like your soon to wife. Although as the magic is passed down it disappears from the previous owner in this case." The lady explained.

"My name is Jinx. I am a "spirt". More like I am a demon. I have a friend named Arson and he is hot headed while I am lazy. This introduction took a lot of energy." Jinx explained and went back to where she came from. Rouge sighed and told his daughter to go to sleep. Rouge walked into his room and slept as soon as his head it the pillow. It was a long day for the poor guy...

Hey guys! Author here! Sooo I'm thinking about making a second book. After this arc of course. But the second book is gonna be like a next generation book. With Zero's kids. All of them.

Uno

Zane

Valentine

Hero

Maybe a new one ;)

But I'm just giving a heads up.

Also I will be open to any of your characters for the book and any ships you have for Zero's kids and the other next generation kids. Along with yours shipped with any character.

Ok bye now! I'm glad your still reading my crappy book.

lol