Thrid Day of the Games

Since I got sick I couldn't come to the second day of GMG's. Today is the Third day. I sigh as I sit on my balcony. I have been sad ever since that whole thing with Natsu. When I get like this, nobody knows what to do. Everyone feels uncomfortable because I'm either lazy or energetic .

"What's wrong Princess?" Rouge asks. "The same thing that I was crying for." I thought back with no emotion. Rouge frowns. "What else did he think?" "That we are just some hook up. Or that you are trying to get information out of me." I answer looking sad. I catch Natsu looking over at me with a guilty look.

I look over at Rouge and see that he is fuming. "Rouge, chill out. I'm fine. When you fight him make sure you don't kill him. He was right after all. Well, except for the us part." I think to him with pleading eyes. Rouge gives me a small nod. I couldn't help but feel like this was going to be the worst day ever.

I zone back into the Grand Magic Games. MiraJane vs. Jenny.....this is gonna be.....interesting. I thought getting out of my sadness. Mira and Jenny start modeling?! And I burst out laughing. Until Master Mavis puts me in a bikini and Laxus throws me down.

I growl slightly. My bikini is black.

I do have some pretty big knockers so, the bikini was super tight up top

I do have some pretty big knockers so, the bikini was super tight up top. I smirk and stop planning was to kill Laxus. I start to do poses. I did do a little modeling. Usually Mira and I would do bikini shots together. You know, before I joined the guild. "School swimsuits!" The annocer says. "This is starting to get a little to creepy!" Levy says. "I agree!" I cheer and throw my hands up, making my knickers bounce.

"Bikinis with thigh highs!"

I change into a frilly red bikini with black thigh highs. "Why did I get myself into this? I only want one person to see my body." I whisper the last part. Catching the ears of the dragon slayers. "Liking the show~" I purr in Rouges head and bit my bottom lip. I bend down and put a blush on my cheeks. "How about now~" I purr again. I put one finger in my mouth, tilt my head to the side, and bite my bottom lip.

I see Rouges face turn red. I stand up straight and walk near the Fairy tail stands. I bend my back to look at Sabertooth. I send a wink Rouges way, which throws him over the edge. "Girls in glasses!" I grab some glasses and put on a pair of bootay shorts and a crop top. Unfortunately, all these revealing clothes, show my marks.....like all of them.

"Someone has been busy~" Lucy purrs in my ear. I flinch. I laugh nervously.

"Cat ears!"

I lay on the ground with a sexy cat suit on.
"Meow~" I purr seductively. This is actually kind of fun! I thought to myself. "Bondage gear!" I smirk. I put on a tight leather dress that ends at my butt. It has no straps so it shows a lot of cleavage. I get a leather whip and a chair. I put my leg on the chair. "You've been a bad boy~" I say seductively. "You've been naughty Shadey~"

"Wedding challenge!"

I change into a nice wedding dress with a pretty long veil.

I spot Rouge in the corner of my eye

I spot Rouge in the corner of my eye. I immediately get happy. I pick up the bottom of my dress and run over to him. Poison illusion!" I whisper, I make an illusion as I head over to my husband. I make it so only Rouge and I see.

"You look beautiful." Rouge says as he hugs my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. I give him a gentle and passionate kiss. I travel past his jaw and go to his collar bone. I leave little presents every where I can. "Pay back!" I giggle. Rouge blushes and I kiss his cheek. Rouge picks me up bridal style and we take a picture."Maybe you can wear that dress when we do get married I blush and giggle. "Maybe." I say. Not knowing that I accidentally took down the poison. It felt like something sucked it up.

The stadium went quite. I look around and see Fairy Tail giving disappointing and disapproving stares. I am still in Rouges arms. Rouges Master was emitting a powerful energy. I hop down out of Rouges arms. My eyes widen. Everyone was staring at me. I don't like a lot of eyes on me. I look at Rouge. "I'm sorry." I thought to him before I run out of the stadium balling my eyes out.

I run as fast as I can out of there. Great. Now they know why Natsu is mad. They probably are mad at me! I don't want to face them! I don't wanna break it off with Rouge. I love him! I think as I ball my eyes out.

I'm just gonna go to my Team stands and sit in the corner. I'll just ignore everyone. Maybe I can use some poison to change their memories to Rouge and me just standing their! I thought happily. I felt guilty that I was even thinking about that. I sigh and take off the wedding veil thing. Mira one shot Jenny. I was told that I wasn't fighting today so I went to my room at the inn.

After being bored out of my mind, falling in and out of sleep, and balling my eyes out and repeating. I decided to go to Fairy Tail Team A's inn. When I got there I received dirty looks. I am so glad looks can't kill. If they could I would have been six feet under the moment I walked in.

I spot Lucy and walk over to her. She takes me to her room and lets me cry it all out. "I-I'm just...*sniffle*...scared that the guild will leave me...a-and R-R-Roge will to...because I l-l-love him and..*sniffle*...I l-l-love you g-guys...t-too! T-t-that's why I-I never told a-a-anyone. *sniffle* Because he is supposed to b-b-be the enemy! A-a-and I d-don't wanna...*sniffle* be alone! I-I love him, w-with all my heart! I don't w-want something to happen t-to him because I wasn't careful enough. *sniffle* e-everyone hates m-me now!" I cry into Lucy's shoulder.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this, but Yukino came by. She was kicked out for loosing the games." I gasp and more tears fall from my eyes. Yukino caught Rouge and I once and she started to cover for us. She was like another best friend. I cried even more. "Poison teleport!" I say sadly. I flop onto my bed.

Yup it's confirmed.

Worse day ever.