Dragons interupt the fun

Zero POV

I wake up with my head throbbing. I try to move my hand to my head but there chained to the wall, and above my head. "Super." I sighed out. "I'm not on the mod for a fight, so I'm just gonna leave! Ok?" I yelled out. No answer. I make the wall that my body resting against a portal to Rouge's room.

I land on his floor with a thud. "Ouch." I said. Rouge rushes into his room and looks around. "A lil help Rougey Poo!" I yell out. Rouge runs over and hugs me. "You scared me. I ran to you and when I touched you, you d-disappeared! I thought I lost you!" Rouge cried. I smile at the boy.

"It's all good. I'm still here and still in love with a Shadow." I smile. Rouge kisses me and I kiss back. He takes my chains off and I grab some of his hair pushing him deeper into the kiss. I hear a dragon roar making both of us freeze. "Did you hear that?" "Yeah, I did. Alright it's probably nothing let's get back to what we were doing!" I beam. Without a word we go back to our heated make out session. This time we are both half naked. "Guys there are dragons outs- am I interrupting something?" Sting asks with a smirk.

I sigh heavily and get up. "I can never catch a break!" I yell as I run out of the room. "Rouge I didn't think you were that thirsty?" Sting smirks again. Rouge rolled his eyes. "Wait. Did she run to the fight without clothes on?!" Rouge yells. Sting nods. Rouge sighs as he put his clothes on. "I'm so dead." He mentally cried and ran after his girlfriend.

Rouge an ear full then they started to fight the dragons.

Time skip time after cuz I don't feel like writing all that 👍👍👍👍👍

Now we're at a ball and. I was forced into a dress. More like bribed, but you get the gist of it. I was dancing with Rouge until I got a smell of whine. When the song was over I dash over to the table with the wine and drink multiple cups. I challenge Sting to a drink off and I won. Then I challenge Canna. I won. Then I was sloppy drunk. I couldn't even see straight.

Rouge had to sit me down because I was cheating on him with a wall. Probably not my BEST drunken moment.....Anyways....

"Rougey poo! I see you! Hey do you know you can get hot, by being cold! What if Sting stung you! Would you have to be allergic to Sting? Cuz I saw a dinosaur crawl out of his window and then throw a fan at him. I guess they had a bad break up. Maybe it was over a chilly dog. *gasp* ARE CHILLU DOGS MADE OUT OF DOGS?! *starts to cry* poor sparky *sniffle* he was the best and only dog I ever had *sniffle*"

"But you never had a dog." Rouge sweat dropped. I grab a cup of booze and chug it. Somehow I made it on top of the chandelier. "Hey *hic* look! I'm flying! *hic*" I yelled. "Zero sweetie please get down." Rouge said. I groaned and jump off. I put my arms around Rouges neck so I can stand.

"Hey *hic* Rougey poo. You wann finish what we started before the dragons came? *hic*" I asked. Rouge smiled. He threw me over his shoulder. "You May not remember because your drunk, but I thou you'd never ask!" He shouted as he ran back to the inn.

TIMESKIP till after...I'll make a lemon if ya want.........

I wake up with my head pounding. I look to my side and see a naked Rouge. I smile. I throw on one of his shirts and make a bowl of cereal. I hear rustling behind me. "Morning. And yes I remember last night. I told you I was more experienced than you." I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck. Rouge leans down and kisses me. I kiss back and he lifts me up on the counter.

A knock interrupts the two. Rouge groans and Zero went back to sleep. Sting returned Frosch to Rouge. "So...how was it?" Sting asked with a smirk. Rouge's face turned bright red. "A-amazing." He whispered. "I know. I heard." Sting whimpered. Rouge turned even more red and closed the door.

Rouge walked into the room. He heard the shower water running. I come out with a towel around my body and one around my neck. "I walk over to a drawer and got out some clothes I left there.

I put on a pair of white bootay shorts and a red t-shirt. Rouge came in. I put my hair into two buns. "What do you wanna do today?" Rouge asks. "I don't know. Maybe get ice cream." I replied. "I'll pick you up later I have to do something." Rouge says. "Ok. Can I wear something casual?" "Yeah." "Alright, I'll hang out with Lucy. Bye, love ya!" I shouted. I hear a love ya too as I leave. I hung out with Lucy for a while.

I see Sting looking for something. "Hey Stinky What are you looking for?" I ask from behind him. He hisses at the nickname. "Frosh went missing." Sting says. I gasp and start to look for him. I found him but forgot what I was supposed to do with him so I just brought I matching onesie. I told frosh the directions to Sabertooth and I went to Fairy Tail.

Frosh appears in front of Fairy Tail. I dressed casual then went to my favorite waterfall in the woods. I see Rouge in a distance. "Rouge? What are you doing at my favorite spot?" I ask.

"I came to make you mine."

"Well you already did. And I do t think we should do it in the open like this but whatever floats your boat." I say and go to take off my shirt. "No not that." Rouge blushes slightly.

"Oh. Well continue." I say and let go of my shirt.

I walk closer to him so we are almost chest to chest. "Can I ask you something?" He asks.

"You just did." I giggle. "But shoot. I'm ready for everything."

He brought out a small velvet box and my eyes widen and start to water. "Will you marry me?" He asks.

"I definitely wasn't ready for that!" I laugh.

I hug Rouge tightly. "Duh! Of course I will ya goof. I love ya remember." I gave him a close eyed smile. He puts my engagement ring on and we decided that it would be a surprise from the others.

What a nice daydream......I thought.