The weird Miracle of the lacrima

"Hero please stop crying!" Rouge cried anime tears.

Zero was out on an important mission leaving Rouge with the kids. Hero was crying because is favorite character died in a show he was watching with Sting. Sting was tearing up a little also but he was trying to hide it. Zane sat on the sofa reading a book while Valentine stared at the wall. She occasionally giggled and checked on her brother. Then went right back to starting at the wall. Uno was in Rouge's arms also crying because Hero was crying. Sting was no help and it was absolute chaos.

Natsu burst through the door with a disappointed Lucy behind him. Hero immediately stopped crying and smirked. He ran towards Lucy and she picked him up. He laid his head on her breast with a satisfied grin. Rouge glared at Sting for teaching his son his pervy ways.

Lucy rubbed Hero's back and asked why he was crying. He explained and Lucy nodded. She then noticed how Hero was rubbing his face in her chest and gasped. She threw him off her and onto a couch.

She glared at Hero. She saw Rouge struggling with Uno.

Rouge had very large eye bags under his eyes and long messy hair and was bouncing Uno to get him to stop crying. "Poor guy." Lucy said.

Natsu went over to Zane and ruffled his hair. Zane looked up and nodded in acknowledgment. He went over to Valerie and caught her attention. He scanned the area and gave her a teddy bear from off the ground. She smiled and hugged the teddy bear to her chest.

She then hugged Natsu and ran over to Zane. She showed him the bear and sat next to him. Zane looked at the bear and at Valentine. He sighed while rolling his eyes and gave Valentine a hug. She was shocked and hugged back. She scooted closer to Zane and they read the book together.

Lucy smiled at Natsu. She walked over to Rouge and tapped his shoulder. Rouge looked at Lucy. Lucy has her arms out for him to give her Uno. Rouge gave Lucy Uno and she smiled at the baby. She checked his diary and gave him a bottle of milk. He drunk the bottle but he was still crying. Lucy cooed at him and tickled is stomach. Then he stopped crying. Uno giggled and reached out for her.

She gave him her finger and he squeezed it with a smile.

He then leaned towards Rouge. Rouge took Uno from Lucy and hugged him. His bright green eyes shone with happiness.

Then Uno giggled. Gray and Juvia walked into the house. "We got movement on Zero!" The said happily. Rouge's eyes widened. He held Uno as he ran to where Zero. Levy was standing there.

"Gray and Juvia were standing here and look!" Levy said and pointed to Zero.

"Is she..?"

"Pregnant? Yes."

"Come on Rouge keep it in your pants?"

"What about the baby?"

"I guess when it's ready it will come out of the lacrima since it's only made for Zero. Hopefully.."

When the time came, baby Rage was born. When it came time for Zero's body to give birth the lacrima pushed the baby out and it laud on the grass crying. Until Zane found him and brought him to Rouge.

After some time, Rage stopped aging. Rouge tried everything but nothing worked. He even went as far as experimenting on and his family. Which stopped their aging for a few years. But hey, Rouge doesn't talk about that huge fuck up.

Rouge spent years morning Zero. Until Kugura pushed herself into his life. Rouge complied but he wasn't happy about it. He felt guilty for using Kugura but felt even more guilty every time they touched, kissed, hugged, even looked at each other. He often imagined Kugura was Zero.

Luckily, he gave himself and Zero two rings. One was for Zero to keep when she got trapped the other was encase she lost the original. Rouge never loved Kugura. She was just a way to let out all him emotions. He raised the kids with the help of Team Natsu and Sabertooth.  He raised five wonderful kids.

Yet since Zero's body had twins, she only managed to get one out before the lacrima from the baby also. So technically, she's still pregnant.

Big oof. Six kids? Major oof.