The ACTUAL truth

No one dare said a thing. What broke the silence was Ryder and Cobra walking over to Zero. The two boys hugged the girl and she bursted into tears. Crying her heart out. Making Rouge look down sadly. Everyone glared at Rouge and he left. Kagura hot on his tail.

Lucy squeezed Zero and let her cry on her shoulder.

Zero got up and pushed everyone away. She walked off and grabbed her clothes. She put her clothes back on and walked to the hotel. Zero packed all her stuff and got on the train. Thinking about the note she left her family. She felt sick to her stomach and sick in her heart. It felt like her heart was being ripped out and it hurt.

Like HELL..

She cried and threw up on the way home.

Meanwhile..

Yukino and Lucy were knocking on the door. "Ro...open up." Lucy tried for the hundredth time. "Why are you talking to a door?" Natsu asked.

"We want Zero to come out." Yukino answered.

"But she's not in there." Natsu said confused.

"She's not!" Lucy yelled with her eyes wide. "No. I don't smell her or sense her." Natsu said. Then he got a flashback.

Future Rouge started to fade away. "Watch Frosch and Zero. Make sure nobody hurts or kills them. That is what lead me to become this." Future Rouge said to Natsu. "Who kills them?" Natsu asked.

"Gray Fullbuster, and-" Future Rouge disappeared before saying the second name. Natsu's eyes shadowed over.

"We need to find Zero." Natsu said determined all of a sudden. Natsu ran off and told to other dragon slayers. "I got a scent!" Gajeel shouted with a nail sticking out of his mouth. "A note." Cobra said.

"Dear family,
            It seems the love of my life doesn't feel the same. I thought we were mates but I guess not. This world doesn't need me anymore. I am now back on the man hunt for a way to die. Who knows? I may join my father. But I will miss you my family.
                    Love, Zero." Cobra read. He crumbled up the paper.

Ryder punched a nearby wall as did Natsu. "One of my family members is out there hurtin themselves and that makes me angry." Natsu said angrily.

Ryder gasped. "I have an idea where she is." He said. "But we'll have to deal with my crazy ex." Ryder groaned and grabbed a plunger. "Why do you need a plunder?" Sting asked. "You'll see." Ryder groaned. Everyone followed Ryder. "Zero you sooo owe me, when I find you. You better be glad I love you.." Ryder muttered as he grabbed a cube out of his pocket. He groaned and gave everyone puppy eyes.

"Is it that bad?" Gajeel asked. Ryder nodded with his lip quivering. "Suck it up! We need to find Zero." Natsu said. Ryder whimpered and threw the cube on the ground. He hopped in the portal that appeared. Followed by the rest. They landed in a tropical island.

"Rydie Poo~ I knew you would come back to me~ I didn't mean to sleep with all your male family members and your friends~" a female voice whined. "Widow I need information." Ryder said pushing the girl off of him.

"You know how to get it~" she purred. "Plunder." Ryder said and held his hand out. Sting gave it to him confused. She closed her eyes and went in for a kiss. Ryder put the plunger on her lips and pumped up and down. Widow pulled away with her lipstick smudged and gasping for air.

Ryder gave the plunder back to Sting.

"Now my info." Ryder demanded annoyed. "Fine, Fine." Widow said. "She came by here asking to remove the chip that was put in her. But since I'm not able to remove it I lied and said I did. I'm send her location to your brains now." Widow said.

"Before you ask, no it's not the same as Habiki's magic. Mine is to make my own magic that will help whoever needs it." Widow smiled.

"Thank me Rydie poo~" She squealed and attempted to tackle him. But he stepped to the side and she got a face full of sand.

"Punish me. I've been a bad girl~" she purred. But Ryder and the others already left through a portal thing.

"She's in Sunrise Village." Ryder said.

"Then let's go."

"Not yet."

"What do you mean not yet?!"

"You don't get it. Sunrise village is a place where only the worst of the worst live. Nobody patrols there or send out request because of the dark guilds. If Zero is there for what I think she is, then we're in BIG trouble."

"What do you mean?"

"He's back and coming for Zero. What we saw today was an illusion. Zero was with us, but the whole Kagura thing was a fake. The note is real, but Zero only wrote that so we won't look for her. This is her fight." Ryder growled.

"I should have known! Zero doesn't fight people! And she's to oblivious to notice flirting or any type of emotion from a person other than sadness and happiness! Rouge went with her. That's why when we started yelling at him, he just left. He didn't know how he would react to that since Rouge is unpredictable." Ryder scolded.

"Who is the guy you keep talking about?"

"My younger brother." Ryder said with venom dripping from his voice coated in hatred.

"His name.....Ethan....Ethan, Flat." Ryder said and everyone gasped. "The dark guild overlord?!" Natsu yelled. Ryder nodded. "He's stuck in a one-sided relationship with Zero. He believes if he marries Zeref's daughter then he will obtain great power. But only if he is evil enough for Zeref's little girl." Ryder balled up his fist.

"Ethan killed our parents. In cold blood. Right in front of me. And I couldn't do anything." Ryder let a few tears drop. But quickly wiped them away. "Because I promised the dark king himself that I would protect his little girl. And I keep my promises." Ryder said with a smirk.

"I refuse to let that happen to Zero!" Ryder said with determination laced in his voice.