One crazy night and in vegas

Rouge POV

"Sting I-"

"Answer the damn question!" Sting yells shocking me. I sigh. "Yes. But what's that got to do with you?" I ask rudely. "You must not want me to get Lector back!" Sting yells angrily. "What Sting I-" sting cuts me off again. "Your probably feeding her information on us!" "No. Sting I would never! She is our best friend!" "You mean was. Before she became such a softy! She's such a loser! Honestly you can do better. So could she. She should have been with someone else. Maybe even Gray!" Sting rambles. I gasp.

Sting and I get into an argument. After I stomp off and go to bed. But not without thinking about Zero.

In the morning Sting and I basically ignore each other. I wasn't really watching the games until we all had to fight each other. I run into Gajeel.

Zero POV

I run around the town. My pigtails dance behind me. I was so excited to fight I could hardly contain myself. But I was sad Natsu couldn't fight, and that I wiped everyone's memories of what happened with Rouge and I during the wedding modeling thing. You know what I'll just erase our memories of it to. That way I won't feel guilty. I think to myself.

I get bored of running and decided to take a nap in an alleyway. I swallow a lightning ball that was heading for me. "Really Laxus. Tch. And you complain when other people wake you up." I groan. I stand and start to stretch. "Alright. Let's get started." I sigh. "Lightning dragon roar!" I eat it. "Poison demon slayer: poisonous dream." I whisper and flick my wrist.

"I'm to tired for all of this." I yawn and move on. As I walk through the town I start to curse out Laxus for waking me up under my breath. I look at the screen with Rouge on it. I hope your ok. I think to myself. I run over to them immediately. I see Rouge on the ground unconscious. I gasp. I run over to my unconscious boyfriend, ignoring all the bruises and cuts I got from a fight I had on the way over here. I then place his head in my lap.

"H-hey Rouge." I start to slap his face lightly. "R-rouge baby...wake up...I want to see those beautiful crimson eyes you have...." I choke out as tears stream from my face. "W-we s-s-said that we w-would tell everyone a-after the games...." I cry more. "W-we promised....y-you promised th-that you wouldn't l-leave me like e-everyone else...please wake up..." I cry more and more.

Rouge scrunches his eyes together before opening them. "Why do I hurt all over?" Rouge asks himself not noticing me. "Oh. I must have lost." He says. Then he looks up at me and his eyes widen. "Why are you crying?" He asks sitting up. "I thought I lost you.." I trail off. Rouge sighs and wipes my tears away. "You can't get rid of me that easily." He says before pulling me into a passionate (PUBLIC LIKE VERY PUBLIC! LIKE 3 MILL PEOPLE PUBLIC) tender, and soft kiss.

"Alright ya love birds." Gajeel says from behind us gagging. I roll my eyes. I break the kiss then kiss Rouge again and flip off Gajeel. "You just mad you can't do this with Levy. Metal ass!" I think to him and smirk into my kiss after seeing him blush.

After Rouge and I break the kiss, we lay on the ground together battered and bruised. "You know. I was barely conscious before coming here. Then I saw you and my adrenaline kicked in. Now I'm felling all the pain kick my ass." I told my boyfriend. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Get some rest." He whispers. But I was already half asleep. I then fall into a dreamless sleep.

"-Ro.....Zero.....ZERO!" I hear Rouge yell. "Ouch not the ears..." I whine. "I just remembered something....when Sting and I told Natsu we killed our dragons...you said you were raised by one." "Yeah. Ironically, it was Acnologia. He taught me magic...I just never use it.." I trail off. "So you are a dragon slayer!" Rouge exclaims excitedly. "Maybe...maybe not. You'll have to catch me to find out! No magic!" I yell as I take off running. I'll heal myself later. I think. I hear Rouge catching up on me so I speed up and run into town. I run into a nearby (SUPER SUSPECT) alleyway.

Oh hell no...I have seen to many horror movies and crap to know what's gonna happen...where's my rape whistle...just encase.. I think to myself getting out said object. I then feel someone push their lips onto mine...but it wasn't Rouges scent. It was happening all to fast for me to recognize who's. I feel something hard touch my lower lip. HOLY MOTHER FRICKIN FRACKING FUCKIN CHEESEY DOODLES THEIR TRYING TO DRUG ME?!?!?!!?? WHO IS THIS FUCK TARD?!?!? I yell in my head. I try to use magic but it won't work. WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! NO MAGIC PLUS NO WEAPONS TIMES NO BLUE DIVIDED BY CREP TRYING TO DRUG ME EQUALS A CRAZY NIGHT IN VEGAS A.K.A RAPE A.K.A SHIT A.K.A IM FUCKIN SCREWED?!?!??!??!? I yell at myself in my mind. I start to cry. The creep squeezes my butt which makes me gasp in surprise. Allowing them a chance to drug me. Which they take. Once the drug is in my system the creep lets go and breaks the kiss. But I still don't have my magic. I start to cry harder. I've been crying a lot lately. And I don't like it. Not one bit.

I stumble out of the alleyway. My vision blues and the road starts spinning. I can smell Rouges scent. But I'm to weak to run over there. I grab a nearby wall and use that for support. "R-rouge!" I yell. "R-rouge....help....me...." I try to scream but it only comes out a mere whisper as I collapse onto the ground and conscious.

But not before hearing people yell my name.

Hey so should I make a lemon....

Comment

Yes

Or

No

Don't worry if I make a lemon one will be with the stranger and another will be with Rouge...

I can make another chapter before this one and make that a lemon

Idk

Just give me your thoughts....

Thx for like 80 reads bbbyyyeeee