Dreams

Lucy POV

I was writing a letter to my mom when I got a knock on my door. I opened to door and Zero came in. Her eyes were puffy, she was sniffing, and tears were still falling. "Zero? What's the matter?!" I asked.

"H-he...cheated...and said...he doesn't l-love *sniffle* me...anymore..." Zero broke down into tears and fell onto her knees. I gave the girl a hug and stroked her head. "I-it hurts Lucy...real bad...make *hicup* it...stop!" She cried more.

"I-I told S-Sting *sniffle* and he said t-that I could l-live with him." Zero said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked the crying girl.

"I-I *sniffle* don't care, what he thinks. Sting is my f-friend and said that I-I could live with him. Rouge *cries* can suck a hairy *sniffle* big toe!" Zero cried more. "He can date Kagura! He better before I kill her!" Zero seethed. Her power levels went through the roof. "I'll check in later. Thanks Lucy." Zero smiled weakly.

I smiled sadly and waved at the girl. "Do me a favor...don't tell anybody else...you can tell Juvia and Wendy..." Zero said before leaving.

She doesn't want Natsu destroying everything in his way.. I thought sadly.

"I'm gonna miss (Zerouge)...RoRo.." I sighed..

Third POV

Zero took a short cut through the park. All the grass and trees died around her as she cried. When Sting's apartment came into view Zero put on a fake smile and stopped killing everything. Zero knocked on the door. Sting came to the door without a shirt on.

"You don't need to put on a fake smile for me Zero...I know it hurts..." Sting said. Zero hugged Sting and cried into his chest. Sting stroked the girl's head telling her it would be ok. "W-when *sniffle* did y-you get so *sniffle* smart?" Zero asked. "When I became master." Sting answered cockily. "I f-find that hard to b-believe." Zero smiled sadly. Sting felt eyes on him but didn't see anyone.

"Come inside." Sting said. Zero cried herself to sleep.

In the morning Sting took his shower. He wrote a note for Zero and left.

A few hours later Zero woke up and read the letter. She decided to put some clothes on.

Zero was walking to Fairy Tail until she was pulled by a shadow. "Piss off Rouge! You made you decision! Now eat dirt and leave me the hell alone!" Zero shouted and broke free from the shadow dragon slayer.

"Zero wait!"

Zero stopped walking because a shadow grabbed her ankle and tripped her. She fell on the ground. Rouge tripped over her and they went tumbling down the hill. Zero landed on top of Rouge.

"When you said all those thing, you hurt my feelings! You broke my heart! We could have worked through it together!" Zero yelled as she sat on his waist. A tear hits Rouge's chest. "I loved you...I still do..." Zero cried with her bangs coving her eyes.

"You will always be My Venom Queen..I always love you..I didn't mean all that stuff I said to you...I love you....I was in shock and I was angry...." Rouge said with his own tears falling down his cheeks. "W-will you come back home?" Rouge asked. "Yes!" Zero yelled while using her arm to cover her eyes. Yet the tears kept falling.

She bent down and kissed her lover on the lips. Zero got off of him a smiling mess.

Zero woke up from her dream.

Zero felt an arm around her. She looked over to see......