One year later

Zero walked with three children around her. The children held each other's hand as they skipped. Zero was asked to be an announcer at the grand magic games. It's been a year since Fairy Tail disbanded. And since she had her triplets. She brought them with her so the don't bother Uncle Sting and Aunt Faith. Zero sat at her announcers seat. Still oblivious sometimes. She wouldn't be Zero if she wasn't that oblivious.

"Mommy?" Her son Hero asked.

"Yes Hero?"

"Will we gwet to skie your Fairwy Tail frwends?" Hero asked excitedly. "Maybe. I heard my good friend Lucy, works here now." Zero told her son with a smile.

"Seriowslh?! Lucy the one who you wrote you a wetter?!"

"I got a letter from Lucy?"

"Yea! But then you wost it at Saberwtooth." Her sweat dropped.

"Hero." Zero said getting serious all of a sudden.

"Yes mommy?"

"Your job as the oldest is to protect your younger siblings no matter what." Zero said then kissed his forehead.

"Even the baby?" Hero said referring to the baby Zero had a couple months ago.

"Yes Hero. Even the baby." Zero giggled. "Go wait for me where all the magazine people are." Zero told her kids. They nodded and ran over to where their mother told them to.

After introducing the teams Zero started to feel hot. "Ah, so uncle Natsu is here. Better make my entrance." Zero said. She hopped down in front of him fully cloaked.

"Who the hell are you?" Natsu asked.

"Don't cuss I front of my kids idiot?!" Zero shouted.

Natsu sniffed the air. He then burned off the cloak. "Ah, man! You got me!" Zero pouted. "Z-zero?! N-Natsu?!" Lucy stuttered. "Yup!" They said in unison with a toothy grin. Lucy was about to start crying when the arena noticed Zero's clothes burned off. Half of her underclothes to. All the men had hearts in their eyes and nosebleeds.

Nastu growled and covered her up with his cloak. "Wait...did you say kids earlier?!" Natsu shouted.

"Yes. Those three kids that smell like me are my kids. I have a baby that is with Rougey!" Zero cheered.

"Hero, Zane, and Valentine." Zero said.

"Kids this is uncle Natsu and Aunt Lucy."

"Is it trwe you beat my dad and unwcles ass last yeawer?!" Hero asked Natsu with hearts in his eyes.
He's the energetic one whom isn't very obedient.

"Hell ya?!" Zero drop kicked Natsu with her apocalypse dragon slayer magic. "Stop cursing around my kids?!"

"Is youwr hair cotton canwdy? Can I eat it?" Valentine said. She's the oblivious innocent one. Or is she????

Zane stood off to the side. He's the anti-social one of the group.

Zero, the triplets, Natsu and Lucy all went to see their favorite green haired lady.

"Hisui E. Fiore" Hero said with with hearts in his eyes. "Hey therew prwetty lady. How about we get out of here and get sowme milkshakes?" Hero said with a deep voice. Hisui giggled. "Your still to young. I'm I'm still not interested." Hisui said.

Hero ran to Zero with tears streaming. "Mommy?! The prinwcess no love me?! Wwwaaaaa?!" Hero cried. Zero pat her sons back. "Mommy and daddy are the only ones you need to love right now." Zero said.

"Let's go get the baby before daddy panics." Zero smiled. Zero waves goodbye to her friends and took her kids home.

When she arrived the place was a mess. There where peaches and peas and lemons everywhere! Even on the ceiling! Then a passed out Rouge with a bruise on his forehead and cheek. "Daddy!" Everyone shouted. Zero held Rouge up. "Rouge what happened!" Zero asked.

"They took him..." Rouge said with peaches on his face.

"Rouge who to who?"

"Sting...took.....Uno..." Rouge said. Zero sighed and dragged her mate to their shared bed. "I only came back to visit and take the kids to the Grand Magic Games like I always do. I have to go back to my job. Love you all bye!" Zero said. Her family knew she was taking a job from the council just not what it was.

Zero used her apocalyptic dragon slayer magic to teleport herself to Gray. In costume. "I'm back." Zero whispered in her Apocalypse Dragon form. Gray nodded. "Let's get back to work."

.

Natsu took the job flyer from Rouge. "Where's Zero?" Natsu asked. "She's out on a job." Rouge said. "Where are your kids?" With Minerva and Rufus.

"Protect Frosh with your life and don't go on any jobs until I come back." Natsu yelled as he ran away from Rouge.

Natsu saw Lucy talking to Rouge and Zero's kids. Natsu grabbed Lucy and started to run.

"Where are we going Natsu?" Lucy asked.

Natsu ignored her question. I gotta save Zero. I gotta help Gray. I gotta help and save my family. Natsu thought.

Zero POV (in apocalypse dragon form)

I am so glad that I get to see my old man again! But. Only for a mission. But my oblivious stupid person has to have control. I just take over physical appearance. I changed have my hair to white and the other to black. I put them in high pigtails. I pull on a low leather skirt with a split and a black crop top with a skull on it. Combat boots and fishnets went on next. I then cover my face and arms in the marks that Big Blue has and pitch black covered firearms and calf.

"That's better." Gray said.

"Don't be mad because my outfit it better and more believable." I rolled my  eyes. "I'm gonna go join my father." "Yeah he called for ya." Gray confirmed.

I teleported to my father and saw he was talking to Master Macorov. Father started to to kill Master. I went over to Master. "Bye bye Master! Say hi to mommy for me hm!" I said with a wink.

"Hey Master. I'm sorry. Gray and I will explain later." I told him in his head Master looked at me and I gave the most innocent evil look I could give off.

Then some guy teleported and saved him.

"Would you like me to find them father?" I asked. "No. I have a feeling you will see them again. Now, go do whatever with your boyfriend." Zeref said.

I nodded and went to Gray at the door I intertwined my fingers with his and left. Once I was sure father couldn't see me I let go. "Sorry." I apologized to Gray.

"It's cool."

"Was your cover blown?"

"Yeah. By Natsu and Lucy."

"Damn. They might try to crash the ceremony. I have to go!" I said and ran.

"Zero where are you going!"

"To stop or help Natsu! Where else?!" I shouted back.