Guilt

Lucy POV

"I feel bad for Zero. The man she loves is the enemy and her family doesn't approve. Zero looks so depressed. Her eyes are puffy from crying to much. She doesn't smile. She just has a blank look upon her face. Her eyes no longer shine with cheer, or laziness. Only sadness." I say out loud.

I'm gonna talk to them! I think to myself. I roll off my bed and feel something poke my butt. I go in my pocket and take out a video lacrima. The lacrima stops recording. I gasp. I run to the bar Fairy Tail is at. The bar was silent. They were probably thinking about Zero. I place the video lacrima on the bar counter, and press play.

"Let it all out Zero." The said girl starts to ball her eyes out. I rub the girls back and put her face on my shoulder. I then stroke her hair. "I-I'm just...*sniffle*...scared that the guild will leave me...a-and R-R-Roge will to...because I l-l-love him and..*sniffle*...I l-l-love you g-guys...t-too! T-t-that's why I-I never told a-a-anyone. *sniffle* Because he is supposed to b-b-be the enemy! A-a-and I d-don't wanna...*sniffle* be alone! I-I love him, w-with all my heart! I don't w-want something to happen t-to him because I wasn't careful enough. *sniffle* e-everyone hates m-me now!" Zero finishes her rant and wipes her eyes.

Since I didn't know how to comfort her I gave her more bad news. Which was probably not the BEST or the SMARTEST thing to do.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this, but Yukino came by. She was kicked out for loosing the games." She gasps as more tears start to fall. I can tell she's worried about Rouge. "This is all my fault...*sniffle*.." she mumbles. "If only...I-I..*sniffle*...thought a-about how it w-would effect other p-people...Now I've p-put...the one I love..and the..*sniffle*..and my friend that covered for me...Not only that. But my family basically disowned me...*sniffle I don't even belong in this world...Everyone would be better off without me in their life.." she mumbles. But I heard her and I caught it on tape. Zero teleports out of my room with puffy eyes.

"I feel bad for Zero. The man she loves is the enemy and her family doesn't approve. Zero looks so depressed. Her eyes are puffy from crying to much. She doesn't smile. She just has a blank look upon her face. Her eyes no longer shine with cheer, or laziness. Only sadness." I say out loud. The video turns off and the whole guild is either, crying, looking guilty, or both.

Rouge POV

I was given another chance after my defeat with Natsu. Master Jemma forgot about Zero and I. I travel by Shadow to her Inn. I go into her room and see that it's empty. I look on her bed and see a note.

Dear Rouge,

I know your going to be the first one to find this note. I'm sorry for causing you pain. I'm sorry for getting you hurt or in trouble. I'm just sorry. I love you. I love my guild. I love all the exceeds. I even love Stingy Bee. But, I have caused you all pain. I am going to leave this world. Sadly, I am cursed with immortality. I can't die. But I won't stop until I do. You can't change my mind. I will always love you. By the time you finish this note, I will have already tried four times.

                                 Love, Zero

P.s Don't look for me. I love you forever and always.

Tears drop from my eyes onto the letter. I travel by Shadow. Where could she be?! I think frantically. "Did you hear? Some girl with black and white hair is sitting on top of the Fairy Tail teams inn." I hear some girl whisper. Crap! I go as fast as I can. I see Zero start to stand up and her hair blows in the wind. I get to the roof as she was leaning forward. I wrap my arms around her waist. I start to cry in her back. I turn Zero around and see black marking on her body.

I wake up in a cold sweat. I grab my chest and lay back down. It was just a dream. It wouldn't hurt to check. I think. I Shadow travel over to Zero's room. I see a lump in the bed. I decided to make sure it was her. So I lifted up the sheets a little bit. I see her sleeping face. I smile, then frown at the tear stains on her face. She cried herself to sleep. I think. Zero starts to stir.

When she wakes up she tackles me in a hug. "Your ok." She whispers. I stroke her hair. "Yeah. Jemma forgot." "No I wiped his memory of it. I was planning on doing it to the guild. Well, except Mira and Lucy." She says. "Go ahead." I sigh. She hops up.

She teleports to the roof of the bar. "Posion demon: memory wipe." She says. Zero sneaks in and destroys the lacrima. "Why are you all sad and gloomy looking?" Natsu asks. The guild starts to become lively again. Zero pulls Mira and Lucy aside and explains what happened. Mira squeals about her ship being cannon. "RoRo is cannon~" Mira squeals.

Zero kisses me and I kiss back. "See ya after the games. And stop sneaking into my room at night ya creep." Zero giggles. "Night. My Venom Queen. I love you." I wrap my arms around her waist. She wraps her arms around my neck. "Night My Shadow King." Zero says. She kisses my cheek and walks away. I walk back to the guild. "So it's true." I hear a voice say.

"Sting?" I ask.

"It's true. Your dating the enemy." Sting scowls.