Seven years

Third POV

Bisca and Alzack are searching the island for any sign of their list family. "Over there I see pink!" Alzack yells as he takes off running. "Don't get your hopes up it's probably another flower." Bisca says sadly. Alzack grabs the pink fluff and pulls it. "It's Natsu!" Bisca practically cries. "Wake up! Please wake up!" Bisca cries as Alzack shakes him. Natsu starts to stir and Alzack sighs in relief.

"I'm so hungry!" Natsu whines. "What happened to you guys? You guys look old." Natsu says to Bisca and Alzack. "It's been seven years." Bisca says sadly. "Ok. Do you have any food?" Natsu asks. The married couple sweat drops. "SEVEN YEARS?!?!" Natsu yells. Natsu gets up and starts to sniff for the rest of the guild.

Once he found them he felt like he forgot someone. "Hey where's Zero?" Lucy asks. Natsu gasps and runs off looking for the black haired girl. When he found her, her hair had white tips and it now reaches her waist instead of her mid-back.

"ZERO WAKE UP!" Natsu yells in the poor girls ear. Zero turns the other way. "Natsu scream in my ear again and I'll chop your balls off." She says in a sickly sweet voice. "We have been asleep for seven years!" He exclaims hoping to wake her up. "Seven years? So what harm does another five do?" She asks. "I'll buy you food." Natsu sighs. Zero pops up. "Deal." Zero yawns.

Zero POV

I run over to the boat and lay my head down on Gray's lap. "Zero What are you doing with Gray-sama?" Juvia growls. "I'm using him as a pillow. Gray is like a brother to me." I yawn. I then fall asleep.

Lucy POV (bet you didn't see that coming)

"Is it just me or does Zero seem more lazy?" I ask Natsu. "Yeah. She didn't want to wake up, and her hair changed. Now half her hair is white." Natsu responds. "I bet she'll be all cheerful again once she sees the guild!" Bisca says. Gray tries to wake up Zero but it doesn't work so he has to carry her. Blue flies over to his mother and nudges her. Zero wakes up and hugs her animal. She jumps out of Gray's arms and starts walking on her own.

"Oh I almost forgot!" She exclaims as she runs into the forest somewhere. When Zero comes back, she has her regular clothes on . She tied her hair up into pigtails and walks with the rest of the group. "Hey Zero, why did your hair turn white?" I ask. "Oh, because my natural hair is black and white, so it changed back naturally." Zero says as she plays with the tips of her hair.

When the guild comes into view, Zero races Natsu. I laugh at the two. Some guy was about to hit Romeo, but Zero drop kicked him. "WERE BACK!!" Natsu yelled "Man you guys look old!" Zero laughs.

Zero POV

After I got drunk I stumbled through the woods that I met Stingy bee and Rougey poo. "So if I was gone for seven years, that's means that Stingy bee and Rougey poo are older than me!" I gasp with a drunken blush on my face. "Oh well I'm as old as dirt so!" I start laughing loudly. I trip over a rock and tackle something.

When I'm done falling down a hill, I see black hair on my stomach. The black haired boy raises his head and his eyes widen. "Oh hey Rougey poo! How are you?" I ask with a close eyed smile. Rouge hugs me tightly. "If you hug me any tighter than I might pop!" I choke out.

"I'm sorry." Rouge apologies. I smile. "I'm just messin' with ya." I ruffle his hair as I stand up and brush myself off. "This is like the first time we met." I think out loud. I pull out a booze bottle and start to drink it. "Rrrrrrrooooouuuuggggeeee~" I slurred when I was done chugging my booze bottle. "Yes?" Rouge asks. I tackle him and sit on his stomach, making him blush. "You kept your promise~" I slur again. I then pass out on top of the ruby eyed boy and fall into a dreamless sleep.

Natsu POV

I was looking for Zero. Since she is like the younger sister I never had. Lucy said she was worried since Zero didn't come home. I walk through the forest near Lucy's house and catch her sent. Strangely another one. I rush towards the sent and I see a black haired boy with his arms wrapped around Zero as he sleeps. Zero's head is nuzzling his chest as she sleeps soundly. I growl and stomp away. I call Lucy on the communication lacrima she gave me. "Did you find her Natsu?" "Yes. Luce, did she say anything about a black haired boy before we left?" I ask calming myself down.

"Now that you mention it, she did say something about a black haired boy and a blonde one. She said the black haired one was so cute. Oh and that he would be hot when he grew up!" Lucy giggles remembering the conversation with the drunken female."Why?" "I found her in the woods asleep with a kid." "Really?!" Lucy asks/squeals. "Yes." I growl slightly.

Lucy squeals then begs me to take pictures. I roll my eyes, hang up, and take a picture. I send the pictures to Lucy, go home and sleep.

3rd POV

The fan-girling  blonde sends the pictures to The matchmaker of Fairy tail, MiraJane. A certain black haired boy starts to stir in his sleep. He sits up and yawns. Rouge looks over at the sleeping female and blushes madly. He picks her up and travels by shadow to Lucy's house. The black haired boy knocks on the blondes door and drops off the sleeping girl.

Lucy opens the door and drags the girl inside. Zero gets thrown on the couch, with pain killers and water on a nearby table for the upcoming hangover.

"It's been a weird an long day..." the blonde sighs. She walks into her room and sees Natsu and Happy asleep in her bed. She groans and takes the floor. "RougeRo~" she purrs and falls into a nice sleep.