Battles end leads to a new Begin

I love my rhyming title......

After an intense battle Zero held her arm that was pouring and unhealthy and deadly amount of blood. Seilah, was unconscious on the ground. Zero panted heavily.

"Oh, right. I still have that spell on Jackal." She whispered. "Full control." She said. Jackal stopped fighting. "Eliminate yourself." Zero muttered feeling a little weak. It didn't work. Zero was to low on magic power. So low, she couldn't even HOPE to use her Apocalypse Dragon Slayer Magic.

Zero fell back on the ground huffing and puffing. "Guess I...*pant* have...*huff* no choice..*pant*.." She smiled weakly. SOMEHOW Rouge found his mate laying on the ground and began to worry. He heard what his mate said and his eyes widened.

Rouge bent down on his knees and tears formed in his eyes. "Oh hey *huff* Rougey." She smiled weakly. "You know.. I always had this idea. *pant* That I was invincible. *wheeze* That I didn't have anything to be scared of of be scared of losing because I wouldn't die. *huff* But when I met you and got pregnant with these monsters *cough* that all changed. I'm sorry. *pant* But I have to use my dads power. It may kill me but I have to do it to take them down. *cough*." A single tear rolled down Zero's face. "I love you soooooooo much! I love these little monsters in my stomach." Zero cried. She stood up shakily.

Zero put a hand in front of her. "Death Orb." She said. A black orb formed around the whole battle field. "Eliminate our enemies." Zero shouted with her eyes glowing black. The orb trapped all the enemies and killed them. Zero passed out into Rouge's arms after. Rouge rocked her back and forth hoping she would wake up. Rouge carried her bridal style.

^TimeSkip^

Rouge got to say a proper goodbye to his dragon. Also introducing his fian-girlfriend. Whom was still asleep. Zero woke up a little bit later. When Master Makarov announced the disbandment of Fairy Tail. Zero gasped and tears where threatening to spill. "Come on Gramps! You shouldn't joke around with a pregnant lady! This isn't funny!" She shouted. "I'm afraid that his isn't a joke Zero." Zero started to cry in Rouges arms. Rouge rubbed her back. She may not be in the guild, but she still has her guild mark and will always keep it. Fairy Tail was her first home.

Everyone cried. Even Lexus shed a tear or two. Zero stopped crying and held Rouge's hand. Rouge squeezed her hand and flashed her a smile. The couple walked away from the ruins and headed back to their house. By the time they got their Zero looked like she was about to burst. "What happened?!" Rouge asked confused. "I age differently. So I have kids faster. "So maybe in the next week or so, I should give birth."

Basically a week later...

Zero convinced Rouge to let her go on a job. But it had to be with him. At the end o the job Rouge took Zero to their special place. They watched the sunset then Zero cried out in pain. "What's wrong? Are you dying! Are the babies dying! Tell me!" Rouge asked nervously.

"The demons are crawling out of hell!" Zero shouted with her eyes glued shut. Rouge sweat dropped. "Honey. I told you not to refer to our children as demons." Rouge chuckled. "YOU WOULD BE TO IF YOU HAD TO CARRY THE, AROUND?! THIS IS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOUR HORNY DRAGON SLAYER BOY!?" Zero shouted and Rouge sweat dropped at the insults. "Come on. Even you can do better than that. Especially in labor." Rouge smirked. "IF I COULD STAB YOU I WOULD!? BUT I CANT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TO MUCH AND YOUR TO DAMN HOT!?" Zero shouted again. Now she's complimenting me? "I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS DUMBASS?!" She growled out.

After insults mixed with compliments, complaining, screaming, shouting, and yelling, triplets where born! "I thought there was only supposed to be two?" (AUTHOR!" "DONT BREAK FORTH WALL MY CREATION!? I ADDED ANOTHER ONE CUZ I GOT BORED SURPRISE CONTINUE!?")

"Zero are you ok?"

"Yeah Cutie."

"C-cutie?" Rouge blushed.

"Because your so cute! And you need another nickname." Zero smiled. Rouge blushed more as he held one of the triplets in his arms. "We need to name them."

Zero placed the last sleeping baby down in the crib. She snuggled up to a sleeping Rouge who wrapped his arms around her waist. "Good night My Love." Rouge said and kissed Zero's forehead. "Good night Cutie Rougey." Zero smirked when hearing Rouge's heart beat faster. Zero giggled and drifted of to sleep.

Hey guys Author here!

I want YOU guy to suggest names.

And what should the genders be?

Two boy and a girl.

Or

Two girls and a boy.

Can't wait till next chapter! This story is coming to a close 😭😫😢😩😫

Buuuuttttt.......that means another one can open!

I would love to hear from you guys!o

Sorry for such a short chapter... And for such a long wait. I broke my phone an now I have to get a new one. But I'm on my IPad so it's all good. Don't forget to comment vote and follow. I need those names!

PEACE