The Royal Gardens

Rouge did what I asked him to do. As soon as I saw him, I run and tackle him in a hug. I end up sitting on his stomach. I smirk and bend down to kiss his lips. You see, I knew Natsu was looking for me. So I had to wrap up our make-out session and act asleep before he came. You know, after the Tenro incident.

I decided to pick up where we left off. I leave small presents along his collar bone where it would be covered. He does the same to me. But, he leaves them all over my neck. I pout. "Rrrrooouuugggeee~ Your so mean~" I pout with my arms crossed. I get off of him and lay next to him.

"So how's life?" I ask randomly. Rouge chuckled lightly, as he pulls me into his chest. I turn my back to face him. "I'm still not allowed to have emotions." Rouge answers sadly. I smile and scoot closer to him so my back touches his chest. "That's ok. I still love you!" I give a close eyes smile as I turn my head around. I turn to face the same direction he is in. "I love you too." He whispers huskily in my ear. sending shivers down my spine.

Rouge chuckles at my reaction and snakes his arms round my waist holding me closer, if that was possible. I smirk and decide to 'return the favour', by grinding my hips onto him. Rouge let's out a low grunt. I giggle and place my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. I fall asleep but still aware of my surroundings.

Rouge sniffs the air. "Someone is here, Cupcake." Rouge thinks to me pretending to be asleep. "Crap! It's alright as long as-" my thought was cut off by the sound of a video stopping. HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT BALLS! WE'RE SCREWED! I thought to myself. "Stay calm Love, its ok. I'm here." Rouge thinks to me. "Thanks I needed that." "How did I not smell them or hear them?" Rouge thought. "It might be something that numbs your sense. They might use this as black mail." I thought to him calmly. I turn my back towards him, so it looks like I just moved in my sleep.

"It might be." Rouge thinks. "This was fun while it lasted, guess we need a new netting place." I thought sadly. "See you in the games Love." Rouge thought to me sadly. "See ya Shadow, I love you." "I love you to My Venom Queen." I act like I'm stirring and the person goes away. I get up and kiss Rouges forehead.

"All clear." I thought to him. Rouge hops up and kisses me, turning it into yet another, hot and heavy make out session. "I have to go. Love you." I whisper to him as our foreheads are pressed together. "Love you to Cupcake." Rouge whispers back as we both run to our inns. I jump into some mud  and roll around in it, to hide Rouges sent. I run back towards the inn. I open the door to my room, take a shower and put on my clothes.

I wake up early and make sure I shower REALLY good, so I won't have Rouges scent on me. Mira decided that I was going to wear a black keyhole dress. Just to make her happy, I went with it. Even if I love high kicks and I have no shorts on under. But hey, it's whatever. So what if a lot of pervs see my underwear. A least on of those pervs is someone I didn't mind, showing them to.

"Fairy Tail Team B!" The coconut? Peanut? Pumpkin? Object? I don't even know, announced. Fairy tail team A was shocked, and yelling at Gramps. While he just giggle. I skip out into the stadium, a wave and smile at people. My eyes lock with Rouges. I stick my tongue out. I feel lightning hit my back so I give a high kick to Laxus. But I stop at his neck. "You probably shouldn't do high kicks in a dress." Laxus smirks. I roll my eyes.

I sniff around. I got the same scent as the person who was recording Rouge and I. I guess Rouge caught it to because we locked eyes and nodded slightly. I turn my attention to Natsu. "Your going down Fire cracker!" I yell at him and stick my tongue out. "You wanna say that again Vemon Queen!" I growl and fight at a blush on my cheeks.

Rouge calls me that. I sigh sadly. I glance over at Rouge and see he has an emotionless face. HOW DARE THAT PINKY CALL HER VENOM QUEEN?!? SHE IS MY VENOM QUEEN!! MINE! Rouge raves in his head. I giggle slightly and sit on the balcony of my Team's stand.

"The first challenge is called hidden! We will not say the rules until all participants are locked in!" The 'Mato' thing explained. Juvia said she wanted to go because of her 'darling Gray-sama'. I rolled my eyes. I would go to sleep but, Rust bucket or Sparky would wake me up.

I'M SO BBBBBOOORRRRREEEEDDD!!!!! I yell in my head. I glance over at Sabertooth's stand and catch Rouges eyes. We both smirk, knowing how bored the other is.

"Meet you in the hallway." We both thought to each other as we escape our teams. I lean on the wall and start to make out with Rouge.

3rd POV

Natsu watched closely as the boy he found in the woods with his 'little sister' left his stand at the same time she did. I saw the marks on her neck! I growl lowly. When she almost kicked Laxus's head off, a little bit of her turtle neck went down and Natsu saw them. Are they together? Fooling around? Natsu grew more and more angry.

Meanwhile

The young couple emerge from on of the bathroom stalls that had a type of poison that nullifys hearing, to the users wants. "Do you think we were quiet enough?" The female asks as she ties her hair into pigtail. "I think we were perfect." The male responds as he fixes his clothing.

"Poison Nullification: Rouges scent." The female, Zero, whispers. "Poison Nullification:Zeros scent." She mumbles to The Shadow Dragon Slayer. "Love ya. Shadey!" Zero whispers in the boys ear before one last kiss. "Love you to MY Venom Queen." The boy, Rouge, hugs the girl to his chest.

The two part ways and go back on time to see Raventail smirking and and angry Fairy Tail. Zero saw her guild mates rush to the medical wing, so she followed. When she saw Lucy she started to cry. Zero ran over to Lucy and hugged her tightly.

Nastu was fuming in the background. Maybe if you weren't with that Sabertooth guy then you would know what happened to Luce! So that Saber is more important than your 'best friend' your family! Even if this is just friendly competition, between guildmates! We are still Fairy Tail! One guild! One family. Not some hook up. Or some guy who is probably using you to get information! Natau thought angrily.

Zero took in every word he thought. Zero balls her fists up and puts her head down so nobody can see her eyes. Only her bangs. "I-I can hear you N-Natsu. I c-can still read y-your mind." Zero mumbles so low that only the Dragon slayers heard her. Natsu's eyes widen. Zero gets up and slams the door shut when she leaves.

The room was silent. "Nastu. What were your thoughts?" Lucy asks. Nastu puts his head down. "About how she was with a Saber or enemy and she missed her family getting beat up. Also how it was probably just a hook up." Natsu mumbles for the Dragon slayers to hear. But Lucy heard since he was next to her.

Lucy looks at him in disbelief. "Why would you think that?!" Lucy yelled at him. She sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "Go apologise." Lucy orders.

"But Luce-"

"Now Natsu! No but's!" Lucy shouted over him. Nasty nodded his head and walked out of the infirmary. The pink haired boy sniffed the air and smelt salt and frowned. She's crying. He thought feeling sad. Nastu catches another scent. "Rouge." Nastu gritt his teeth.

The scent of The Shadow Dragon Slayer died down but didn't go away completely. Zero sits on her boyfriends lap as he strokes her hair calming her down. Zero kisses Rouge and sends him off. She wipes her tears. "No need for an apology. You are right. I should be more concerned about my family than a boyfriend." Zero sighs as she gets herself together.

"Well. I'm going back to my Inn. Bye!" Zero waves with a fake smile. If he thinks I'll break up with Rouge.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HE IS SADLY MISTAKEN! I thought as I climbed in my bed and slept.