Truth

Zero started throwing up through the window and groaning. "Kitty.....help me! Make me feel....better!" Zero whined and grew green. Loke came and Zero pet his ears by pushing his head into her chest (which he didn't mind) making her feel better. Rouge growled while trying not to throw up.

Loke closed his gate and Zero went over to Rouge. She sat in his lap making him blush bright red. "Look were almost there!" Zero said bouncing up and down on Rouges lap making him groan and grunt.

"Z-Zero...please...st-stop..." Rouge got out. "Why?" Zero asked in his ear and began to bounce on him again out of excitement. Since the others where asleep. Zero uncrossed her legs and her blanket that was one her fell off. She picked it up and put it over her and Rouge's lap. She slowly started to fall asleep but Rouge has other plans. Zero picked a bad day to wear a mini skirt and a white button up with no sleeves. Cuz it was cold on the train and her skirt kept flying up due to wind. Then Rouge started tickling her.

Well she dose have a red hoodie on....

"Jeez Ro. Didn't know you were THAT excited." Cobra smirked seeing her jump up and down and laughing like a little kid.

"Shut it Cyclops!" She retorted then pouted. Natsu looked at the four of them confused. The train stopped. Zero sighed in relief. "Don't be relieved now. I still share a room with you. And you still owe me for choosing food over me~ and I have something in mind~ " Rouge purred in Zero's ear making her blush and cover her face.

"You suck." She muffled out.

Rouge smirked at his comeback he was about to say.

Zero got up so fast that the blanket fell off. Luckily her skirt went back. She walked off the train with the rest of the group. "Ryder!" Zero whined and jumped on his back forcing him to give her a piggy back ride.

"What Ro?"

"Rougey poo is being a meanie! Can I stay with you?"

"Sure. I don't have a mate anyways." Ryder shrugged. Zero smiled and thanked the boy.

When people saw the smile she gave him while one his back people would be like 'What an adorable couple.' Making the two deny it and Rouge start cursing under his breathe. When Ryder dropped her off in her and Rouge's sound proof room. She pouted and whined.

Rouge locked the door. "I'm sorry Rougey! It won't happen again! I just wanna go to the waterpark!" Zero whined. Rouge sighed. "Fine." He groaned out. Zero smiled and went into the bathroom. She came out with a jean bootay shorts and a red t-shirt.

"I'm ready." She smiled. Rouge nodded and grabbed her hand. When they got to the beach, Zero let go of Rouge and took off her shirt and shorts. Leaving her in a bikini with shells on the top and a purple and blu design on the bottom.

 Leaving her in a bikini with shells on the top and a purple and blu design on the bottom

"Aww man. I got it two sizes to small." She whined and pulled at the top half of her bikini. I like it tight on you...... Rouge thought while licking his lips. "What do you mean you like it tight on me?" Zero asked Rouge with her head tilted to the side. So oblivious! Sting and everyone else thought. Except Natsu. Cuz he was wondering the same thing as Zero.

Rouge's face flushed red. Zero smiled cutely and put her hair in two low pigtails. Her smile faltered when she saw Kagura. She growled lowly. A bunch of fish died and floated up. Rouge looked confused then ran and hugged her. Zero calmed down and went into the water. She splashed around happily with Rouge until Kagura decided to strut over.

Zero frowned and growled as she watched Kagura flirt with her mate and push her boobs against his chest as he tried to push her away. "Poison demon: Dance of lingering De-" Zero got her mouth covered by her twin sister.

"Handle it right. Don't kill her. That's our job." She whispered in her ear. Zero nodded. Sting and the others watched from the sidelines frozen. Zero ran over to the two with her chest bouncing making Rouge blushed. But when she got closer to Kagura she drop kicked her and gave Rouge a jumping hug.

Kagura spit out some blood and tackled Zero. She put her sword to Zero's throat.

Zero sneezed and her whole mood changed. "You dumb bitch! I can't die! Go ahead slice off my head! It'll grow right back before you can scream 'Mercy'!" Then Zero sneezed again.

"Stupid hoe!" She yelled and punched Kagura.

"Trying to sleep with my man while I was kidnapped! And trying to get with him in my presence!" Zero yelled and punched Kagura in the gut.

"He was with me! And loving it way more than he EVER did with you! He lied to you hunny! He was planning on leaving you for me!"

"Your just a side chick and I'm the main course! Why would I believe a side dish!"

"Because I have proof!"

"Show me then!"

Kagura pulled out a lacrima and moans could be heard. "I'm gonna leave Zero just for you Kagura! You do it better than she ever had!" Rouge said followed by a grunt.

"I thought you loved her?"

"I never did never will." Then the lacrima cut off. Zero's legs felt weak and she fell onto her knees in the sand.