AUTHORS NOTE

Sup my peeps!!

Mini warning that if you haven't read any of the story, this will contain a multitude of spoiler :---)

I just wanted to do a little catch up for the few but amazing fans of this story.

I know the story took a bit of a dramatic turn when Bethan was kidnaped and I wanted to discuss this. It was a risk writing that but I that was the one part of this story that I have had in mind since the start. When the idea sprang to mind I found it very original, before realising A LOT fanfiction involves this scenario. However, I decided that I would still write this in. It was show more dimensions to Sam's character, even though we won't be seeing a lot of him for a while. From the two chapters, I'm conveying how controlling Sam was of Bethan, a typical trait of an abusive partner. Even though he hurt her so much, he still wanted her to be his. However it wasn't through love, because there's no question about it; if your partner abuses you, they don't love you. It was through Sam's issues. The fact that he was also in illegal business shouldn't be too surprising due the circumstances Bethan met him in. Flashbacks later in this story will also give you readers an insight in what it was like for Bethan, and why she is still being effected by it all (another typical attribute of fanfiction).

So let's leave the negativity for a bit and go to something good

BETHAN AND TAYLOR GOT TOGETHER!!!!!!

I know it took a longgggggg time but I wanted it to happen in the best place possible. You all can now look forward to more fluffy storylines about their relationship but don't expect it to be all smooth sailing. Anyway, I hope everyone's still enjoying it. Please keep voting and commenting your thoughts because then I know how I'm doing!

Love you guys 💜🍦🍪🍕🍰