04.

Issue 4

After yesterday's encounter with Jungkook, Jimin had been locked up in a room, it is more like a luxury guest room than a room that its used for quarentine.

He sat by the edge of the bed as he fiddled with the hem of his clothes. While he was thinking of a way to escape, something hit him hard in his mind which had him remembered that he had bought a hidden camera with him.

He swiftly fished it out from his backpack which was luckily did not get confiscate by Jungkook. He looked at the tiny device on his hand before an elated smile crept into his face.

He turned the doorknob just so carefully as he was trying to make as little noise as possible. He looked down the empty hallway that was accompanied by rather dim light, and the sunlight that shone in through the wall window.

Jimin tipped his toes, saunters down the walk way as he was trying to search for Jungkook's bedroom, but he guessed he failed as there are so many rooms and he was totally confused.

"what're you doing?" Jimin jumped at the voice coming from his back. He swung around only to see Jungkook coming out from the bedroom at the other end of the hallway, with a dark blue bathrobe wrapped around his toned body, and a wet dripping hair.

"Uhm, I was.." Jimin eyed down at the camera device that he accidentally dropped when he was startled by Jungkook's voice earlier on.

Jungkook walked over to him and before that he bent down to pick up the device and swirled it with his fingers.

"so, you were trying to invade my privacy?" Jungkook shoved the device right in front of Jimin's face, "don't you know how to respect?"

Jimin swallowed his saliva, stepping slightly away from Jungkook as he shook his head, "you locked me here and what were you trying to do as well?" Jimin backfired.

"you haven't answered my question sweetie."

"then what? You gonna kill me too?" Jimin provoked, standing properly on both of his feet.

"well, just the right time I'm ready to kill some dickheads" Jungkook smirked, "get your ass ready in 5 minutes." With that, Jungkook walked back to his room to change, leaving Jimin standing there dumbfoundedly.

-
Jimin sat into Jungkook's limousine, heading together with whom he called as monster to somewhere he had no idea about.

He was thinking that Jungkook is probably going to strangle him, slice him into pieces before feeding him to the wildbore in the woods.

"where are you bringing me?" Jimin questioned, to see Jungkook eyed him with the corner of his eyes.

"I'm going to save your ass from doing extra work, we're going to somewhere that would add length to your writing" Jungkook said, sounded so casually which eventually send goosebumps all over Jimin's body.

A few moments later, the vehicle cane to a stop in front of a concrete metal building in the middle of nowhere.

"get down" Jungkook said as he,  himself get down before Jimin who then walked out of the car carefully.

He stares at the establishment in front of him that what seemed like it was made out of solely steel, strong and undefeatable.

Jimin quicken his steps as he trailed behind Jungkook who walked in the building accompanied by his bodyguards through the front door. It was so dark then Jimin can't even see anything with his bare eyes.