06.

Issue 06

Present day:

Jimin took extra heavy steps as he stood in front of the male prison as he registered himself before going in, telling the guards that he would like to visit Jungkook.

Jimin entered the surveillance room that every move they make in the room will be video taped and securities will be walking around the room or just sitting by the podium while observing the prisoner and the visitor's interaction. however, everything under this room will be kept private and confidential.

As expected, Jimin had his eyes connected just so effortlessly with Jungkook as soon as the heavy metal door swung open, to see him sitting by the huge metal table with both of his hands cuffed.

When their eyes met, the air between them solidifies, connecting them like parts of the same people. Jimin still feels the same way like how he realized he had fall for Jungkook. His gaze still gives Jimin that electric tingle that starts at the back of his neck and spreads all over his body.

"I wasn't expect seeing you again Jimin." Jungkook's voice echoed across the empty room that was then followed by soft chuckles.

Jimin strides towards him and pulled out the chair before sitting down right opposite of Jungkook with the huge metal table separating them.

"and of course I wasn't expecting you to have reported me in your fucking news, just for the sake of your work." Jungkook stated, tone of voice sounding deeper than the Atlantic Ocean.

"you know I have my own reasons, Jungkook." Jimin finally said something and he was quite impressed with himself for not stuttering at his own words or choked on his saliva.

"what reasons Jimin?! What came into your mind that was greater than our love? than all those times we have spent together?!"

Jimin would want to further explain to him that he did not report Jungkook in his news, he, himself was commiting a crime too. And of course not only one crime, but two. Another one would be having intimacy relationship with the criminal that he worked on.

However, he knew if he were to tell Jungkook, the male will be so infuriated and probably killed every living creatures of beautiful mother nature, so there is no muffing way he will be doing that in foreseeable future.

"don't you miss me? or how we used to be?" Jungkook's words had Jimin swims in a huge waves of guilt and sorrows, "I supposed you don't as you're nowhere around when you promised me you'll be there."

"I really don't mean it Jungkook, if I were to hide you away from the outside world, we'd both die!"

"and you rather let me die alone, just look at how selfish you are, Park Jimin."

Jimin bites his lower lip as deep inside of him is aching, burning from each and every single word that slips out of Jungkook's tongue.

He knew he regretted everything he had done, he wanted to apologize but that wouldn't help Jungkook to be out from prison or a lifetime sentence. Time will never turn back, he could only be reminiscing the good old times while dipping himself in a lonely pool; without love, without happiness and without the one whom he love so much - Jungkook.

"I can't turn back the time now Jungkook. I'm really sorry for what I've done but you know you'll have to pay for everything you done too."

Jungkook scoffed, just by looking at how Jimin said those words so effortlessly. So, the galaxies he used to see in Jimin's eyes was not even real, the spark in him was not even real too.

The way they touched, they kissed, and the way their breaths mingled as they stared into each others orbs was surreal too.

And he knew, it was indeed how scary the world is. That is why he would never become a journalist.

"you're such a plastic, Jimin," Jungkook leans in, resting both of his arms on the table, "a motherfucking beautiful plastic."

Jimin's lips tremble, he opened his mouth and was about to say something when the officer came over to them and tell him that the visiting time was over. He sighs and stands up, turning his heels yet not missing the mumbled of 'I shall see you again' from behind before he walks out of the room, eyes full of agony and salt water.

-

Jimin got the schedule from his other colleague that the court case of Jungkook will be starting from today until the next few months, he inhales and exhales again as he looked at the time and date that were neatly typed out on the black and white paper.

His fingers tighten around the paper that it turned crumpled within seconds, he was dying to just tear the paper off, call everything off and walk away. However, he knew he just can't.

He will not only lose his job, but he will lose everything which is quite a serious matter.

"plenty of thoughts?" Taehyung comes into his vision and pats him on the shoulder, "are you ready for the court cases? its gonna be stressful."

"like I don't know Tae," Jimin rolls his eyes, packing his notebook and pens into his bagpack.

"do you regret everything?" Taehyung asked again, despite seeing how tensed Jimin is.

"hell I do, if I could choose again, I'd really not accept this offer and definitely wouldn't have invade into Jeon's residence."

"but time couldn't turn back,"

"oh cut it please." Jimin slung his bag over his shoulder.

"want me to come with you?"

"nah, its okay. I'm good. Thanks buddy." With that, Jimin walks away with a hefty heart towards the state court, getting all ready for the first court session.

You deserved everything, Chim.

A/n:

all my other incomplete books will be back on 'business' everyone! feel free to check'em out! muackssssss