10.

Issue 10

Jimin turned Jungkook's hand that was on top of him over, interwinning their fingers together before saying, "I want us to be something that could last forever, something that is more than friends."

"you're honestly the death of me, Park Jimin " Jungkook let out a quiet laugh, amazed at what Jimin just said.

"if that's what you wished, don't you ever fucking leave."

"I wo-" Jimin was then cut off by another kiss stolen by Jungkook on his lips, "you're mine now."

Blood rushed to Jimin's cheeks that they are now burning, both from grinning too widely and the blush that was forming.

"let's go, you're gonna catch a cold if we continue sitting here." Jungkook then stood up, holding Jimin in his hands without the intention of letting go.

He told himself that once he held this pair of hand, there is no fucking way that he will let go that easily.

Jungkook thought he was born to wander yet he wasn't realised he would actually fell in love until he saw Jimin. The said male made him realised what love is and how it feels like to have someone who you truly cares; a person that caught your attention just so effortlessly, someone that you could watch him doing nothing for hours without getting bored.

That night, Jimin willingly slept in Jungkook's room. With the younger's arms wrapping around his waist, Jimin's face buried deep in Jungkook's chest that they were both trapped in each others' never-ending warmth.

Since forever, Jungkook had never felt so sound asleep. Having the peachy scent of Jimin tingling his nose, Jimin's small fist curled in front of his chest, a few times throughout the night Jimin would even have his lips brushed along the skin, trailing kisses down his neck.

And he knew, this was life. The life that he wanted now.

-
The next morning, Jungkook woke up to an empty space next to him but soon absorb the strong aroma of sweet pancakes.

He washed up and quickly got down to the kitchen to see his boyfriend, Jimin sitting by  the counter while scrolling through something on his phone.

Jungkook then walked over to the male and pressed his face into Jimin's freshly shampooed hair. As always, Jimin would smells so nice and it calms Jungkook down.  Exactly what Jungkook needs after waking up in the morning, "Morning, you."

"hey." Jimin didn't flinch at the touch, he knew he was definitely going to get used to Jungkook being protective and touchy at times, he wasn't complaining though, he was enjoying it way too much in fact, "want some pancakes?"

"I want you." Jungkook said as he leaned against Jimin's shoulder, pursing his lips like a kid.

"you're 25 Jungkook, not 5."

"then am I your baby?" Jungkook asked, circling his arms around Jimin.

"do you wanna be my baby then?"

"yes please, forever." Jungkook placed a chaste kiss upon Jimin's cheek.

Jimin giggled, "ah! I've to go back to work today."

"I'm not letting you go." Jungkook snuggled closer, placing feather kisses along Jimin's nape, starting from his earlobe which somehow turned Jimin on upon the contact.

"I'll be back very soon, my editor needs an update on my work."

"so you're still going to report me?"

"no, I'm just gonna laughed the question off if he asks me anything. It's just that I'll still have to report to work to keep my position."

"fine." Jungkook pulled away.

"don't you trust me?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, turning to grab Jungkook's wrist and held his hand in his.

"I do baby, I do." Jungkook let out a sigh, "it's just, if you were to continue with this job, it's gonna be hard for us to continue the relationship, you know."

"but Jungkook, it's my job, my passion. Just like how you used to own the passion in journalism." Jimin held Jungkook's fingers with his small hands, "all you have to do is trust me."

Jungkook stared into the pair of solemn eyes that speaks louder than words. They're not just eyes, but a beautiful ones, they're not solely beautiful, they're mesmerising beyond words.

"I trust you, I really do." Jungkook gulped, "I love you too much to even lose my trust on you okay?"

"thank you Kookie." Jimin cupped Jungkook's face before leaned in to kiss Jungkook's nose by tipping his toes to reach the taller's height.

"but promise you'll be careful of your surroundings too alright? Jaebum might be out there."

"Roger that!" Jimin saluted towards Jungkook who finally had the male smiled.

-
Jimin was typing the report that he was working on, he had decided to leave Jungkook's case aside. Of course he couldn't fully put a stop to it, he will have to slow down his investigation to eventually had the case closed. It probably gonna take quite some time but Jimin is going to take his own sweet time to drag this whole case until the public and the authorities had eventually forgotten the whole situation that was currently still fresh and intimidating.

"I've missed my best friend!" Jimin jolted from his seat when Taehyung hugged him from behind all of a sudden.

"I missed you too, Tae." Jimin hugged him back, which had himself crashed in between Taehyung's arms.

"so how's everything going?" Taehyung asked while leaning against Jimin's desk.

Jimin looked at his surrounding before pulling Taehyung closer to him and started whispering in his ears, "I've decided to slow down the case."

"what? Why?" Taehyung shouted silently.

"I fell for Jungkook." Jimin admitted at last. Even though the whole thing may sounds crazy and new but it was eventually expected.

"I knew it, Jimin. Oh gosh, you know it's going against the law to fall for the criminal you're working on right?" Taehyung cautiously said, trying to maintain his tone of voice.

"of course I know, but I can't help it. He's just so...simply amazing." Taehyung looked at how obsessed his best friend is, eyes lit up brighter than those glistening fireworks.

"then are you gonna help me to escape?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, it's gonna be too risky for us to that. But I guess I'll help him as much as I could." Jimin shrugged, continue to face his computer screen.

"no matter what, I'll be there for you okay? Just, be safe and make a great couple with Jeon."

"thanks bud, now I'm gonna go see Yoongi before he chopped me off with his files. Catch up with you later." Jimin then got up his seat before walking into Yoongi's office which was situated at the end of the hallway.

Taehyung stood back on this feet firmly before he went back to his own place and took out a recorder device that reporter or investigative journalist use from his drawer.

He had his lips pressed into a thin line as he scanned around the office, making double confirmation that there was no one there before placing the device into one of the compartments of Jimin's bag.

After that, he then went back to his own desk and started working on his task.

Thinking of what else he would actually encounter in the future. 

A/N:

Wowww I'm actually updating this everyday // feedback are appreciated