22.

Issue 22

Jungkook tries to combine the parts and parcels of what are scattering in his brain, but failed. He was considering to start his heartfelt article with a head paragraph of where media had let him down but hesitated on whether he should actually starts how he begins this whole journalism journey.

He struggles, so hard, until his office doorknob turns and there revealed Jimin who has his chubby fingers rubbing his half opened eyelids, "what're you doing at this hour Kook?"

"Baby? I should be the one asking, why're you up?" Jungkook spreads his arms, welcoming Jimin into his embrace and the latter male does as motioned.

Jimin sits on Jungkook laps as he rests his head upon the stronger male's wide shoulder, yawning from time to time, "I didn't feel your presence while sleeping" he pouts a little.

"You baby" Jungkook snuggles into the crook of Jimin's neck as he places butterfly kisses all over him while the sleepy head's soft giggled filled up the space.

"You haven't answered me, what're you doing here?" Jimin stops giggling and asks again.

Only to see Jungkook taps his fingers upon his macbook keyboard and bites his slightly chapped lips, "I'm thinking of what to write but no shit came out of my brain, pretty much on a writer's block aye"

Jimin's lips presses into a thin line before he scrutinised at the first few lines of what Jungkook has written, his vocabulary, grammar and phrases put together were just all over the place. Jimin could hardly believed that those marvellous writings that he had encountered in the past was actually written by journalist Jungkook years ago.

The one in front of him is just way too far from comparison. Jimin contemplates for a while before blurting, "I told you I'll be with you when you write, you don't have to rush Kookie"

"I know baby, I know. I'm just anxious, that's all" Jungkook clarify, teeth gritting this time, "I just couldn't tolerate how the media treats us, no matter how many times I've said this, I'm gonna say it again, just fuck them"

Jimin places his hand upon Jungkook's cheek and gently caressing it, "not only media is fucked up, even true friends don't last"

Jungkook stumble upon Jimin's words, could not quite catch what the older male has to comprehend, "what do you mean?"

"Kook-ah, can I ask you something?" Jimin blinks.

"I'm all ears"

"Do you perhaps...know Kim Taehyung?"

Jungkook stunned at Jimin's sudden question, leapt in the air as if firecracker had just gone off that Jimin caught the surprised look plastered on Jungkook's face.

"H-how did you know him? He was my ex classmate in college" Jungkook says.

"He's my ex colleague, what a small world huh" Jimin chuckles and earns a nod from Jungkook who smiles small.

"We used to be best friends, we literally had the best time in college, merely inseparable buddies" Jungkook reminisces the good old times he had with his best friends as he stares down at Jimin's hands, eyes smiling.

Meanwhile, all Jimin could do was to stare at Jungkook with eyes full of envy; it's not that he is mad or something.

He just could not stop having Jungkook's words rewinding in his mind, thinking of how Jungkook and Taehyung would have clicked so well back during their college years. How both of them would simply spend their best times together doing almost everything and how the friendship between the duo were so strong in which Taehyung had fallen so hard for Jungkook that he betrayed Jimin.