24.

Issue 24

Jungkook did not mean to disappoint Jimin by not being able to recall their old times at the bus stop or some other moments that he finds himself cracking his head to remember.

It is definitely not that he forgets them intentionally, it's just that he could not seem to remember them at all. His memories are all over the place, they are like separate pieces of puzzles forming in his head. He attempted to fix them but failed so badly.

Pictures in his mind flashes differently almost every second but they could not seemed to match each other to form a whole portrait.

It was a total chaos in Jungkook's mind.

He locked himself in his office as soon as they got back from the cafe. None of them had spoken to each other ever since they stepped into the house, Jimin went to immerse himself in baking cookies while Jungkook was simply swimming in a pool of guilt and confusion.

He flips open his MacBook Pro that was placed on his desk and clicks onto the unfinished work of his.

He stares at the byline in which it reads:

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin

In a very weird way, he finds these names unfamiliar. Did he actually write them down? He shakes his head with his eyes squeezed to sort out the messy thoughts in his brain. His fist clenched and his jaws were tighten when he slammed his fist so hard on the desk before he stood up.

"Fuck fuck fuck" He mumbles to himself, groaning with frustration mounted in him, "come on, remember something"

He exhales a sigh before scooting over to the y'all wooden shelf at the corner before fishing out a few files and slammed them hard on the desk. He flips over one of them and read each and every word carefully. Slowly but surely, his memories build up again.

He recalls himself being an investigative journalist, reporting Im Jaebum in his news and was being flagged down. Years and years of memories came crashing back into his mind but they were pretty blurry.

"I'm sure lack of sleep won't causes this" he whispers again. He throws the files on table before grabbing his mobile phone that he placed on the coffee table near the couch earlier.

He dialled on a particular caller ID saved on his phone and the call went through on the third ring, "hyung? It's me, Jungkook"

"Jungkook? How've you been? We missed you like crazy? Is everything okay?" It's Seokjin, Jungkook's one and only cousin brother that he is close with.

It's been 3years since they last contacted each other and Seokjin has never put the blame on Jungkook where he knows all that is happening to him. Jungkook used to rant about everything at school, college, friendships and work to Seokjin and the older male would always ready to be there for his little cousin brother.

Jungkook could not really caught up to Seokjin's sudden questions that were coming at him, hence all he replies was, "I need to see you hyung."

"Wow, that's really a good way to greet me huh little cousin" he chuckles on the other side of the time, still the goofy Seokjin that Jungkook knows all these while, "well, I mean I can be there, where are you now?"

"I'm at Kyoto" Jungkook answers simply.

"What? I wasn't expecting that!" Seokjin almost yells.