20.

Issue 20

Jimin was attempting to regain his self posture as his steps were heavy and draggy while he strides back, with Jaebum moving forward gradually.

"w-what do you want? I-I got nothing left here." Jimin warns, tone of voice trembling with fear.

"I want nothing, but you, Jimin." Jaebum smirks, sly smile looking cunning than ever, "you're the only thing I'm after, didn't you realize?"

Jimin's lips moved a little, shivering while his back finally hits the couch, allowing him to place his hands above the hand rest, "g-go away...Jungkook is on h-his way...he's gonna kill you.."

"he's hell to the no on his fucking way. He's gonna stay in the prison for his whole fucking-"

"fuck off you fucking moron!" Right before Jaebum could finishd his sentence, a punch was landed square right onto his left cheek, causing him to stumble onto the hard ground. He cupped one side of his cheeks that was soon enough to turn reddish as he turned his head to be welcomed by a Jungkook with both of his eyes burning with flames.

"J-Jungkook..." Jimin's calls softly, raising his arms as he reached out for Jungkook who appeared at last.

"let's end it here you bastard." Jungkook's piercing gaze never once left Jaebum who was still laying on the ground, struggling to stand up on both of his feet.

Jungkook then finally grabs a hold of Jimin's hand as he pulled the male closer, hugging him by the waist tightly as he whispered against Jimin's ears; kissing him softly, "go Jimin."

"but Jungkook-"

"no buts baby, wait for me at the rooftop, I'll be right there, I promise."

"I-"

"now baby. I love you, please." Jungkook shuts his eyes for a moment, emphasising his words.

Jimin nods in hesistant, biting his lips as he holds back his tears at bay, "I-I love you too."

With that, Jungkook gently yet impatiently pushes Jimin out of the the confined space who shot him one last stare before rushing out.

The older guy was literally crawling his way up to the rooftop, legs trembling and weak; and all the other things in comparison with jelly.

Jimin was gasping out for air as soon as he reached the highest place of his apartment, to be welcomed by the strong wind swirled by the motor blades of a helicopter that awaits him.

He hugged his arms around himself while taking careful steps towards a muscular and buff guy with a sunglass worn.

"Mr Park, please board the helicopter, boss will be joining you shortly." The bodyguard greeted.

Instead, Jimin steps back, "no, I'm waiting for him right here," as he refuses to oblige.

"please Mr Park, this is an order from Boss, if you refused to follow the instructions, I'm afraid we'd have to take actions on you."

"I don't give a shit to what you're going to do to me, I'm waiting for him." Jimin insisted, "right here."

"Mr Park-" right before the bodyguard couls finished his sentence, Jimin was being dragged by Jungkook who appeared from the back, towards the helicopter.

He swiftly had the sliding doors of the helicopter glide opened, half carrying Jimin like a baby as he helped the shorter male into the aircraft, "get in baby."

As they both got into the helicopter, the pilot passed the couple a pair of headsets which Jungkook immediately helped Jimin to put on.

He put on one himself and then swiftly bend down to pick up a cloth from a compartment and wipe off the dried blood stained on his arm. Jimin's eyes travelled his boyfriend's actions as he, himself is still trying to catch a breath.

Unable to hold himself back, he calls out for Jungkook anxiously, "Kook, Kook, what happened? Tell me."

As if Jungkook was immune to his surroundings, he continues with whatever he was doing despite how impatient Jimin sounded.

"Jungkook..are you mad at me? Answer me..." the tears that Jimin has been restraining them from falling had finally escaped from the corner of his eyes.

Wondering if his tears were the cue to Jungkook's reaction that the male rapidly stopped his actions and looked up to Jimin in shock, throwing off his headsets at the same time.

"baby, what's wrong?  Why're you crying?" Jungkook grabbed both of Jimin's arms, "Fuck, are you hurt or anything?"

"I've called you twice and y-you didn't answer, I-I thought you were mad." Jimin hiccuped, choking on his own saliva and tears.

"I didn't hear you, I'm so sorry." Jungkook comforted the poor male, hugging him sideways as he pulled Jimin closer, "I think the headset broke."

"so you're not mad at me?"

"how could I be mad hmm? You're so brave, do you know that baby? So fucking brave."

Jimin's lips moved a little as he lifted up his head, allowing Jungkook to have a clearer vision of his beauty than the captivating scenery from the top elevation.

"I'd never be as brave as you, Kook. How did you escape and what happened to Jaebum?" Jimin lingers back to his initial question that stuck in his head since earlier on.

"I killed that bastard, guns down his throat." Jungkook claimed as if it was never going to be a big deal.

"y-you killed Jaebum?"

Jungkook nods, not saying any further in which Jimin's trembling voice was once again slipping out of his tongue, "the cops are gonna come up to the apartment and they're gonna-"

"Shh Shh, baby" Jungkook calms Jimin down before the older male starts to terribly fidget in his place, "calm down baby, I've ask my people to clear up the place, no one's gonna find out. Even if they did, I'd do something about it and I will never ever let anything happen to you, do you hear me?"

Jimin nods simply.

"then what about escaping?"

"I stuck a few notes down the guards throats and threaten them, simple as that."

"that's all?" Jimin widen his eyes.

"what else do you expect baby?" Jungkook squeezes Jimin's thighs, pulling out a new headset from the backseat and put it on immediately.

Jimin then speaks through the headset this time, barricades the noise caused by the aircraft, "you sure they won't come after you?"

"there's no need to worry baby, Jeremiah is gonna settle everything for me. Plus, I've made myself very clear this time."

Jimin heard what Jungkook has got to say before he tilted his head a little, not sure what the young mafia was going to imply.

"I'm going back to writing. I wanna write those fuck outta my mind, telling the people how disgusting this world is."

Despite of how scary and determine Jungkook might sound, a gentle smile slowly making it's way to his lips. It's his dream, it's Jungkook's dream. How much hurt does it requires for someone to go through in order to have such mindset about the world? With much hatred built up in Jungkook, Jimin had earned the acknowlegment of thinking the world is a scarier place that it is which is why people desire for protection; creating an unwanted place for human beings to live in.

The smile on Jimin's face grew wider while he nods his head along the way slightly, "do it baby, just do it." he then intertwines their fingers whereby Jungkook held them tighter when Jimin says, "but this time I'll be with you."

A/N:

I MADE A SHITTY COMEBACK IM SORRY 😭