08.

Issue 08

Jungkook sat in the private room in his company building, he has secluded himself from his employees as he doesn't want to create such a big presence to the public, that's why he is trying to be as low profile as possible.

He was talking to his attorney about his case that just went by not long ago, the latter male, Jeremiah mentioned about how the cops had slowly died down the case, which was very much to Jungkook's wish as he just feels so tired of running away from them or throwing as much money as he could to shut their blooding fucked up mouths.

"do you think they will eventually close the case?" Jungkook tapped his fingers on the long desk, had his tongue rolled in his cheek.

"I'm trying to clear this case as soon as possible, your probation will probably end soon." Jeremiah stated while flipping through the paperwork.

"if they need more money, just inform my assistant, I feel so sick about it already" Jungkook scrutinized.

"will do, if there's nothing else, I'll make a move" Jeremiah then stood up with all the files in hands while walking out with one of Jungkook's men.

Jungkook was about to leave as well when his assistant abruptly barged into the private room with anxiousness written all over his face, "Master! Jimin just left the house"

"did I not tell him to wait for me at home? Where the fuck did he off to?"

"to Jaebum's"

"get the car ready" Jungkook then stormed out of the room, went straight down to the basement carpark via the secret passage way.

-
"Jimin ssi, it's been a while" Jaebum welcomed Jimin who just arrived at his mansion somewhere near in the suburb.

Jimin was baking more cookies in Jungkook's kitchen this morning when he received a call not long ago saying Jaebum, one of his client that he worked for years ago would love to meet him.

Even though Jimin had promised not to leave the house even if there's something very urgent going on, but Jimin felt like he ought to meet Jaebum since the male was one of the reasons Jimin got promoted as the best journalist of the year right after writing a news about Jaebum's new launched product two years ago.

The bodyguards had tried to stop Jimin from leaving the house but the male just shoved them away and hopped on the car that was sent to pick him up.

"Jaebum ssi, nice to see you again" Jimin eyesmiled, giving his brightest and warmest beam.

Without hesitation, Jaebum pulled Jimin into a tight hug, crashing the dainty male in his arms and he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, lifting him slightly from the strong grip.

Jimin unknowingly felt uncomfortable and a wave of embarrassment rushed over him that he was dying to pull away.

"I've been longing to meet you" Jaebum mumbled in the crook of Jimin's neck, sniffing in Jimin's peachy scent.

Besides soft giggles, Jimin really had no idea what reactions to return. He then withdrew himself from the taller male, hiding the crimson of red forming on his cheeks by lowering down his head.

"Jaebum ssi"

"Jaebum"

"hmm?" Jimin's eyes grew bigger out of curiosity.

"just call me Jaebum, drop the honorifics"

Jimin just nodded in understanding, how much he wished to just dig a hole and squeeze himself through.