21.

Issue 21

It just feels like forever, Jimin wakes up from a sore neck by dozing off on Jungkook's shoulder for long hours. He scans his surrounding, seeing Jungkook who had his eye closed, long and voluminous eye lashes resting against his heavy and dark eye bags. However, the mafia was sleeping ever so peacefully even the loud noise from the helicopter could not seems to bother Jungkook.

Jimin shifts in his seat, staring out through the helicopter glass window, he notices that the helicopter blades are starting to slow down and they gradually reach the ground with the landing slides going down from time to time.

Jungkook wakes up upon Jimin's soft gesture, as soft and simple as a peck on the male's right cheek, "I think we've arrive"

Jungkook's eyebrows ceased a little as he tries to adjust to the surrounding, and Jimin immediately catch it Jungkook must have had a really, really good sleep earlier on.

"Where are we?" Jimin asks simply, struggling to remove the seat buckle that were tighten around his waist while immediately pauses when he felt Jungkook's warm hands above his, helping him with what he was struggling with. Jungkook removes the seat belt with skill before they heard the pilot saying, "Sir, we've arrived at your destination."

Jungkook utters a quick, "thank you" before helping Jimin to remove his headset and grabs on his boyfriend's wrist so that they could both get down the helicopter.

Their hair were being blown to messy tousles by the strong wind that were created by the helicopter blades as soon as they hop down the aircraft.

Jungkook hugs his arms tightly around Jimin as they stride towards a black vehicle that looks like a celebrity SUV with dark tinted windows. They got on the car and immediately, Jimin questions, "where are we exactly Kookie?"

"We're in Japan, love" Jungkook has finally solved the puzzle that were lingering around in Jimin's mind the whole time.

The journalist's eyes widen upon hearing the answer as he gulps, "Japan?!"

"Any problem? I was planning to fly us to LA but Japan is the nearest and safest place that we can land with such rush preparation"

Jimin exhales, "n-no problem at all. I'm just...still can't believe we're actually away from Korea"

"Relax, baby" Jungkook places his hand above Jimin's and squeezes it slightly, "I'll make sure both of us will be safe and sound. I've everything planned"

The older male nods again, "you know I trust you"

After another 15 minutes of drive, the car comes to a halt in front of a tremendously huge mansion with the outer being simply black and the colour is so solid and bold; so much resemblance of Jungkook.

Jimin's mouth was left agape, feeling absolutely amazed by the entire facade, it looks cold but Jimin could eventually feel the warmth that is radiating as soon as they stepped foot into the interior of the mansion