13.

Issue 13.

Jimin ruffled his fringe backwards as he puffed out an air before taking careful steps up to where Jungkook had headed towards. 

He knew the younger mafia had definitely entered into their bedroom, thus he turned to doorknob and much to his expectations, he saw Jungkook leaning against the rail by the balcony, while blowing out two puffs of smoke from the cigarette.

He licked his slightly cracked lips as he slowly walked over to the male, making as little noise as possible, creating an invisible presence. Without saying anything nor much doubts, he then circled his arms around Jungkook's toned waist with his head rested against the male's firm back.

Jimin tighten his arms, snuggling his nose upon the fabric of Jungkook's clothes that smells exactly just like the said male's natural body scent, "K-Kookie."

Jimin called softly, but earning zero response from Jungkook which allowed Jimin to realised that he was still at the top of his rage.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier on, I should've be more considerate." Jimin mumbled, barely audible but loud enough for Jungkook to acknowledge him. The taller male then squeezed the end of the cigarette, had the spark died down when he  removed Jimin's arm around him and turned around to face him instead, "sweets." gaining the attention of Jimin that his eyelids moved to have a clearer vision of Jungkook.

"all I need is your trust, just like how I trust you, do you understand?" Jungkook cupped his cheeks that some dried up tears stained could be seen, "I promised that everything I do is only because I wanna protect you from any harm."

"I trust y-you, I really do." Jimin hiccuped, "it's just that-" he paused, wasn't really sure if he should actually continue the sentence.

"hmm?" Jungkook hummed.

"I wished you could stop doing things that are going against the law." Jimin gulped, "we're not above the law, Kookie. There's still surveillance everywhere."

"I know what you meant but there's just how things work in my circle."

"but can you, try to cut down on all the doings?" Jimin blinked his eyes, a stubborn tear escaped the corner of his eye which Jungkook swiftly had it thumbed away.

"I will, for the sake of you." Jungkook then pulled Jimin into his arms, engulfed him in a heartwarming hug, "and sorry for shouting at you just now. You know I don't meant it."

"it's okay..." Jimin sniffed against Jungkook's clothes.

"baby?" earning a hum from Jimin, "I love you."

-
Today, Jungkook decided to bring Jimin back to the apartment where his boyfriend used to stay. After knowing him for more than a month, he was yet to know what's Jimin life looked like before they both met.

Jimin entered the pass code and brought Jungkook into his studio apartment that was just perfect for a person or a couple to live in.

The interior of the house was just as warmth and comfortable as Jungkook expected it to be. Pastel colours as the wallpapers which accompanied by mostly white furniture along with the wooden tiles. In a nutshell, the apartment would be one of the best place to be.

Jungkook sat on Jimin's couch, while the male went into the kitchen and took out some drinks for the younger male.

"come here, you." Jungkook then pulled Jimin to close to him that the dainty male was literally straddling on Jungkook's lap.