11.

Issue 11.

Jimin got home right before the time given for him by Jungkook. For the first time ever since he met Jungkook and sneaked into his mansion, he felt extremely excited to be back here, a place once he called hell.

However, the house was cold and quiet than ever, which seemed like Jungkook was not home yet.

Jimin was greeted by the servants who served him some food to fill up his empty stomach. After that, he was so bored that he decided to just take a tour around the tremendously huge mansion. For almost a month, he never had a chance to really discover the place. He took his own sweet time exploring the top floor of the four-storey mansion. It was nothing exceptional for Jimin besides the extra luxurious Jacuzzi tub and a pathway that leads to the outdoor swimming pool.

He then went down the third floor to see a few more rooms that were locked. He tries entering the first one to see it was just a normal guest room that was neat and sparkling clean.

He came out from the room and attempted to get into the room that was right next to it. He tried to turn the doorknob but it was rather difficult to open at first, then Jimin used his full strength to push open the door, only to be welcome by a dark and eerie room, with only four shelves at each corner and a long table in the middle.

Jimin traced his fingers along the files on the shelf before pulling out one of them with the cover reads:

Favourite works

Jimin flipped through the multiple articles that were placed nicely in it, with all the headlines all written clear and bold. He scanned his eyes along the words, and stopped at the byline which written: Jeon Jungkook. And he soon realized all these works were written by Jungkook.

He continued to read through all the articles, to find those flawless works were made up Jungkook's bombastic vocabulary and brilliant writing skills. From the eye-catching headlines, followed by the down to earth lead paragraphs, along with the inverted pyramid or hourglass format of journailism articles.

As one of the best journalist in his agency, Jimin would never thought of encountering another writer who was as talented as Jungkook. He was amazed, beyond surprise in fact.

He placed the file back to its original place before pulling out another file with a darker shade.

This time, the file doesn't own a title on its cover. Hence, Jimin flipped through the first page and soon enough he was froze due to the headlines printed upon an old newspaper with huge and bold wordings.

Im Jaebum, over 80g ecstasy dealer, caught.

Jimin continued to travel his eyes down the news article only to stumble upon Jaebum's milestone and how he was being caught. The writing style was familiar, way too familiar that Jimin knew he would come across Jungkook's name at the byline. It took him forever to recollect all his thoughts and come to a final realization that Jungkook was the journalist that used to report on Jaebum years ago.

These rumours had been spreading like wildfire in the industry but Jimin was still a rookie journalist back then. He never knew the journalist that was being accused for media manipulation and reporting faulty news was actually none other but Jungkook.

And of course, he was dumb enough to know that justice did not do Jungkook a favour, instead they backstabbed Jungkook hard that the male had totally zero abilities to stand back up in the media industry.