15.

Issue 15.

Jimin stood up from the place where he sat on the beach and was about to walk away however his wrist was gripped on hard by Jaebum who stood up next, "don't go."

"let go of me Jaebum, I've a boyfriend."Jimin's tone of voice sounded stern and assured.

"it's not like he cares anyway." Jaebum mocked and right before Jimin could actually react to the male, Jaebum pulled him with slight force that the smaller guy was turned around and crashed into his embrace, "can you please, listen to me for once?"

Jimin wasn't tall enough therefore his face was literally hid in Jaebum's chest, not even being able to peek through the said male's shoulder.

Both of Jimin's arms drapped on his sides, frozen on the spot at he felt how Jaebum caressed his hair softly, everything felt so wrong; he felt himself betraying Jungkook.

He pushed Jaebum away, shotting him death glares that his lips was shivering from the cold wind, "I'm thankful that you accompanied me throughout the day but I'm sorry, I love Jungkook way too much to even let him go."

With that, Jimin swung his body around and was about to charge away when his mind just went all blank and so did his heart as he saw Jungkook stood just a few feet away from him, obviously witnessed what had just happened.

"Jeon, Kookie, no...no!" Jimin hurried over to him as he saw how Jungkook turned on his heels in disbelief; disappointment, anger, hopeless and helpless all written over his face.

Jimin grabbed onto Jungkook's arm, literally had his whole life clung onto it to stop him from going any further.

"now I know what're the reasons behind all your actions." Jungkook let out a fake chuckle, "you have a backup supporting you, I can see." Jungkook eyed Jaebum and could the smirk formed across the latter's face.

"it's not, Jaebum is not into this whole thing!"

"so you're trying to stand up for him?" Jungkook raised his brows, Jimin could see how this whole thing fucked Jungkook's emotion up.

"am not! We're not planning on anything and of course I'm not working for him. It's just so happened he bumped into me earlier on, everything's just that simple." Jimin clarified, hoping to talk back some senses to Jungkook whom he knew would not believe in anything he said.

"it's hilarious how everything linked together so well," Jungkook swept his hair backwards, revealing his ceased forehead.

He shook his head, an unreadable expression spread across his face as he turned around and start walking away. However, this time Jimin wouldn't miss the chance of following him until both of them left the beach, out of Jaebum's sight.

"can you slow down please?!" Jimin yelled as he tried to keep up to Jungkook's pace.

"you're in the wrong direction,  Jaebum is waiting for you the other way." Jungkook sarcasticly said, head still facing the front as he kept walking.

Jimin bite his lower lip as he picked up himself as he ran towards Jungkook and stood in front of him to stop the male from going anywhere.

"move. Before I could kill you too." Jungkook said coldly.

Instead of giving any response, Jimin tipped his toe to reach Jungkook's level and connected their lips by cupping both of Jungkook's cheeks. Jimin kissed Jungkook like there's no tomorrow, as if the future doesn't matter. Regardless of people who walked passed them and sent them weird glares, the present is Jimin's only concern.

He doesn't want to lose his chance, second chance in fact. Mere few hours without the presence and warmth of Jungkook already felt like hell, he wouldn't dare to even imagine how his future life would be without Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook who eventually melted into the kiss, slowly brought up his hand to Jimin's waist and pulled the male so close to him that there was zero gap between them.

He held Jimin like he was his universe, no matter how many times Jimin made Jungkook felt like leaving, he would still run as fast as he could in Jimin's snap of wave and his flash of smile.

Jimin's lips still felt as tender and as sweet as always, he still tasted like strawberry and probably with a little hint of salt water after spending some time at the beach earlier on.

Jungkook will still come running when Jimin called his name, even how broken he'd be.

The shorter male withdrew his lips as he stood back on his feet stably. Jungkook looked at Jimin which caused something jolted straight into the pit of his stomach.

Jimin rubbed his thumb against Jungkook's cheeks, could actually see some fainted and dried up tear stains and that was when he knew the male probably had shed some tears when Jimin walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry.." Jimin whispered, almost inaudible.

Jungkook closed his eyes and drew in a huge lungful of air before releasing it in a long, steady exhale. Everytime when he felt like he could actually trusted Jimin's sincerity whenever he looked at him in the eyes, he would only ended up getting his heart ripped apart.

"I'm really-" Jungkook placed his index finger in front of Jimin's lips to stop him from continueing.

"stop apologizing. I hate it when you apologize. It's only making it seemed like I'm not good enough for you."

"no, no it's not true. You're just as incredible as you are, I love you Jungkook, I love you." Jimin sniffed, the trembles in his voice did not go unnoticed.

"I can trust you on this?" Jungkook did not reciprocate Jimin's confession, instead he questioned it, "Jimin? You're telling me you love me is because you really do meant it right?" please say yes.

"yes Jungkook. I'd never doubt my feelings for you, we're really losing all the trust now, but please..I really need you."

"you've to know that you need me because you love me not you love me because you need me for other purposes." Jungkook had the meaning burried deep within every single word he spoke.

"what do you want me to do only you can have all your trust on me?"

"quit your job."

A/N:

I'm so excited to continue this story Hohoohoh but assignments and exams are burying me six feet underground, I'm dying soon xxxx