12.

Issue 12.

Jimin woke up to an empty space next to him, he could feel the soaring pain formed at his tailbone which travelled down from his spine. His butthole was burning, as if it was sparked with fire. He carefully got down the bed, feeling the cold contact between the floor tiles and his feet as he walked out of the room, down to the kitchen.

He then caught the glimpse of a bouquet of flowers placing nicely above the kitchen counter; breathing for carbon dioxide and blooming to their fullest and brightest shades of colours. And of course the note Jungkook left next to the flowers did not go unnoticed. Jimin picked it up and it reads:

Good morning baby, something came up and I need to leave early. Hope you like the flowers.

I love you.

Love,
Jungkook

Jimin smiled at everything Jungkook had prepared for him after their first night together which showed how serious the male is, in this relationship. 

He sniffed in the purifying and calming fragrance that the flowers radiates out before going to the refrigerator and took out a cup of yogurt while he sat by the counter once again and boost up his laptop.

He opened the file that contains all his writings and tapped the one that was labelled with 'Jeon'. He read through everything that he had collected, the halfway written's articles and some information that he gathered. He hesitated at the delete button, his finger vibrate upon the cursor, not sure whether he should actually delete the file or keep it. When thousands of questions occupying his mind, he just decided to leave the folder in its original file; he will leave it to how it was, no changes need to be made or any new information needs to be added, the file will be just the way it is right now.

He shuts down his laptop and went back to the room to wash himself up, planning to wait for Jungkook to come home by preparing him some dinner.

-
Jungkook's vehicle came to a stop in front of an abandoned building deep in the woods that looks more like a forbidden jungle. His assistant passed him a pistol before he got down the car, buttoning the two buttons of his coat that hung around his  sparkling clean white shirt which he knew will soon stained with blood.

Jungkook kicked open the door, to see four males who was stuffed with cloths in their mouths, ropes tighten around their legs and wrists, trying to scream through the fabric as soon as they saw Jungkook making his way towards them.

Jungkook could be their God and the one who claims their hell and heaven at the same time. He could the one that they worship the most and also the one that they beg for his mercy.

He had his calm and icy gaze set on them, eyes burning with invisible cold blue flames. He scrutinized the four males that were still on their knees, screaming at their top voices but all Jungkook could hear was their muffling, annoying cries.

Jungkook inhaled and signaled one of his men to take off the cloths that were stuffed in their mouths and allows them to talk.

One of those guys, whom was known as Han Sung cried as he almost had his forehead bleed while begging for Jungkook's generosity, "please boss! We will learn from our mistakes!  This will never happened again!"

"Will there be a second chance for you to repeat the same mistake?" Jungkook gritted his teeth as he kicked the male hard on his stomach that blood was choking Han Sung's throat.

Another male, Jiwoon butted in, "boss! We really didn't-"

"shut up you motherfucker!" Jungkook slapped him across his face instead of letting him continue, "you bunch of idiots, such hypocrite assholes."